Beane: "This team is in transition"

On 4/27/2024 at 7:02 PM, SoonerBillsFan said:

Very good take.  Like it or not I bet the next WR is bigger like Coleman.  We are moving to a version of a bigger, more powerful team that can be explosive if need be, but mainly use up the clock and play good D.

I sure hope so. That is what I felt we needed right after the Chiefs game. They’re just a lot larger than us. Their DC has that team set up exactly how he wants it and you aren’t beating him with a small, fast, but soft team. Not ever.

Edited by Governor

38 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Most won't make the roster

I think most will to be honest. If I had to predict now I'd have Clayton on the PS and I think Grable is right on the bubble. The other 8 are making it. The reason they are making it is the Bills drafted where they had needs this draft. More than any other draft of the Beane era this was a draft entirely for need. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

I sure hope so. That is what I felt we needed right after the Chiefs game. They’re just a lot larger than us.

Agreed. I think they want to build a BIGGER team that is more physical and can run the ball with speed and with power. This is vital I think in the playoffs.  

11 hours ago, DJB said:

I agree completely with the production. We targeted guys who flat produced at a high level in College. And I like The commanders draft, I think they really improved.

• Agree 2

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Yes, transition is a good word. Rebuilding I don’t agree with because they have Josh Allen. 

They are transitioning leadership.

I can see Josh Allen now telling the team "look at me...I am the captain now" 🤣