WR Team Rankings

As the draft closes down the position I feel underwhelmed with WR. I am hopeful and I do trust this regime. Perhaps I was just in fantasy land dreaming of one of top 3 wrs or trading for proven stud only to be let down. We have a generational elite QB. Offseason isn’t over but as of today I’m curious where we stand at WR compared to the rest of the league. How do you feel? 

Reviewing all teams, at this moment what teams would you NOT swap entire WR cores for?  For me it’s only:

1.  Cardinals  (would trade for Harrison for any of the bills WRS but as a group I’ll take bills.

2. Falcons 

3. Saints 

4. Giants (same for Nabers as Harrison)

5. Chargers 

6. Patriots

That’s it. Theres a couple more (Commanders) I could make a case for but most teams it was no brainer I’d swap. A lot can and likely will change. Do others feel we have bottom 5 or damn near close? NOTE: I know if played this game last year the SB chiefs would be damn near bottom and played like it for most of years.

1 minute ago, BillsFooteball said:

No it’s not. Interesting pick I feel but I think he’s an upgrade to Davis. I don’t hate it 

Good to hear. As to where our WR group is rated, who honestly cares. Josh’s top 3 targets will be Kincaid, Shakir, and Samuel. Cook and Coleman will get plenty of targets too. 

We have some young talented guys fighting for depth roles as well. 

1 minute ago, Process said:

There are several others

Pittsburgh 

Baltimore

Denver

Tennessee 

Carolina 

I can see where coming from as all considered. Steelers and Ravens agreed. I’d take panthers with Johnson, Thiellen, Legette. I’d definitely take titans Hopkins, Ridley, Burks.  Broncos almost a wash to me but I’d give the a slight edge 

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Chiefs for sure.

Even today? You choose Samuel, Shakir and Coleman over Rice, Worthy and Hollywood? Close one for me but I’d go chiefs 

9 minutes ago, BillsFooteball said:

Even today? You choose Samuel, Shakir and Coleman over Rice, Worthy and Hollywood? Close one for me but I’d go chiefs 

Yes, and it isn't even close.