It’s bananas to me that you can bet on the Draft…

3 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Just wait. Sports betting isn’t the endgame. The companies are losing money on it so far. Their goal is to get table games and slots on your phones so everyone can gamble 24-7. That’ll be their moneymaker if it happens. 

every state that you can gamble sports has slots, live table games etc. 

41 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

every state that you can gamble sports has slots, live table games etc. 

I live in Elmira so I'm close to the NY/PA border. I occasionally bet on Draftkings. You cannot play table games/slots etc. in NY State. But as soon as I cross into PA those games become available. I take my car for service to a dealership in PA and have played a few hands of blackjack while I was waiting. 

7 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

Just wait. Sports betting isn’t the endgame. The companies are losing money on it so far. Their goal is to get table games and slots on your phones so everyone can gamble 24-7. That’ll be their moneymaker if it happens. 

Draftkings is enjoying massive revenue increases.  The expect $410 to 510 million EBITDA on revenues of 4.9 billion next year. 

Fanduel is expecting $635 to $785 billion earnings next year

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Draftkings is enjoying massive revenue increases.  The expect $410 to 510 million EBITDA on revenues of 4.9 billion next year. 

Fanduel is expecting $635 to $785 billion earnings next year

david goodbye GIF

• Haha (+1) 3