Bogus Trump Documents Case: Cannon Postpones Trial Indefinitely Amid Prosecutors Malfeasance

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Nah, I read things from people I disagree with. I just don’t waste my time with an ignorant troll who has no idea what he’s talking about. 

Sick burn!

I have to say there is no greater validation of my stance on the issues of the day than to have a moron of chigoose proportions call me unwell. The friggin King baby!

Projection off the charts.

I'm also sure that Finding can produce any number of reliable MSM sources reporting the information below.

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Again, who cares?  Joe knew he had classified documents for years and still kept them, and even showed them to his ghost writer.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again, who cares?  Joe knew he had classified documents for years and still kept them, and even showed them to his ghost writer.

It's hierarchy, not hypocrisy.

They know what Joe did and what Trump didn't. 

This is the regime telling everyone not on board with them to F off. 

We're in charge and you're not and as such we are going 3rd world banana republic. Deal with it.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Operation Recover Trump's Documents: The Regime Police State Caught Altering Evidence (Again)

Did they get Clinesmith to help again?

Before I address the evidence-tampering filing posted by Special Counsel Jack Smith last night, let's turn to the motion that forced Smith to admit what happened--one filed by Walt Nauta's attorney on May 1.

Remember the photo of "classified docs" strewn on the floor with scary looking cover sheets to depict the classification level of various papers?

It appears those cover sheets, or slip sheets, were produced and used by the FBI after the raid.

The cover sheets do not represent the format in which the records were found--an intentional misrepresentation in the court docket for special master lawsuit and by the media.

Here is how Nauta's attorney described what we now know is the FBI's use of "slip sheets" to replace alleged classified papers.

Look familiar?

This is how DOJ in August 2022 described the files in 
a filing to Judge Cannon with accompanying photo that went viral to make it appear that this was the original form of the documents seized by FBI.

This does not appear to be the truth--at all. It instead appears that the red, yellow, and blue cover sheets were "slip sheets" the FBI used to replace alleged classified files.

Just mistakes that the FBI is committed to rectify from here on out.

Promise.

No, really they will fix this.

It won't happen again.

:lol:

The Friggin King Baby!!!

"Federal prosecutors are burying and withholding evidence and lying to federal judges, and the radical left wing media says 'Ugh....it's just another Tuesday.'"