TSW Mock Draft 2.0 - Completed

Virgil

On 4/15/2024 at 4:31 PM, Logic said:

I really don't have any interest in getting into a back-and-forth with anyone about this person's reliability. They've been right more often than they've been wrong in the past, and have been the first to break a few signings over the years. I believe they have a source on the medical side of things on the Bills staff. Believe it if you want, or don't. Me? I believe it.

He also claims they really liked and did a ton of work on Addison and JSN last year. The Bills have a "type" at WR, and the interest reported last year and below point to that type.

**Also of note, particularly as it relates to McConkey: Doing a bunch of medical checks on a guy doesn't NECESSARILY mean they like that player. But then, why go through the effort of doing those multiple checks if they don't have at least a reasonable amount of interest in him?

I'll take 2 to go. :beer:

Edited by stinky finger
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, stinky finger said:

I'll take 2 to go. :beer:

I saw an article recently about Worthy that claimed the chances are slim that he turns out like John Ross.  He supposedly is a very good route runner with a lot of experience running various routes.  Plus, you can’t coach speed.

The main drawback of him seems to be his small, skinny frame.  The best way to combat press coverage is to play a WR in the slot and/or have him on the move.  We seem to already have a number of guys to play the slot in Samuel, Shakir and Isabella.  They need a big guy.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

I saw an article recently about Worthy that claimed the chances are slim that he turns out like John Ross.  He supposedly is a very good route runner with a lot of experience running various routes.  Plus, you can’t coach speed.

The main drawback of him seems to be his small, skinny frame.  The best way to combat press coverage is to play a WR in the slot and/or have him on the move.  We seem to already have a number of guys to play the slot in Samuel, Shakir and Isabella.  They need a big guy.

I hear you. Worthy doesn’t have to be one of the two. I’d be game for several different combos. 

Ha! Fins picked Chop.  I often take teams further back in the draft, so the odds of me picking the same as the actual pick is near zero. 

I might be able to do it again if we do this another 100 years.