Has the final four replaced the SB as your most enjoyable sporting event!?

DrPJax

The Super Bowl has gotten unbelievably competitive over the last decade. So I don't even agree with the original premise.

2024: Chiefs 25, 49ers 22 - multi-possession OT under new rules. All-time classic. 

2023: Chiefs 38, Eagles 35 - chiefs rally from 10 pts down, kick game-winning FG with seconds left

2022: Rams 23, Bengals 20 - game-ending sack kills bengals late rally attempt

2021: Bucs 31, Chiefs 9 - game sucked, but fitting for the covid year

2020: Chiefs 31, 49ers 20 - score not indicative of the game, chiefs trailed by 10 with 8:30 left and hit a 3rd-and-15 to revive their chances

2019: Patriots 13, Rams 3 - snooze fest

2018: Eagles 41, Patriots 33 - Philly Special, great game

2017: Patriots 34, Falcons 28 - Pats rally from 28-3 down, win in overtime. All-time classic. 

2016: Broncos 24, Panthers 10 - boring game, uncompelling matchup, game sucked.

2015: Patriots 28, Seahawks 24 - arguably best finish in super bowl history, INT at goal line instead of Lynch running from 1 yd out. All-time classic.

Overall there have been way more good Super Bowls than bad since the '99 Rams-Titans game. 

Edited by beebe

On 4/8/2024 at 11:29 PM, ToGoGo said:

With players transferring every year and teams being unrecognizable every season, I no longer follow college basketball like I used to. But March Madness was once must watch TV in my life. 

Exactly what the said.   Add to that seems the players today can't shoot worth a lick either.  Probaby cause they spend too much time practicing behind the back jams and other stuff that looks cool.

Saw much better shooting watching the women play, hell they can even make free throws! 

Saw some amazing passing, back door cuts pick and rolls watching women.  Can't figure out, are they really great passers or do the women just play lousy defense?