Do you think Allen feels relief after the Diggs trade?

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Lamar won an MVP and 1st team all pro and a playoff game since then.
Mahomes has won an MVP and a 1st team all pro, gone to 5 straight AFC Championships, nabbed a 1st team all pro, 4 Super Bowls and nabbed 3 rings since then.

Happy to help.

You are arguing what peaking is yet you don’t know the definition. 

You have shifted the argument of peaking as being best statistical year when in comes to Allen.  But not when to comes to Mahomes and Jackson.  Peaking for them doesn’t include statistics.  Arguing using two different types of data….WTF.

On the positive side, your hypocrisy hasn’t peaked.  Its high but we all know it can get higher.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, uticaclub said:

Does Travis Kelce count? If not, then AB on the Bucs.

12 hours ago, 90sBills said:

Someone said OBJ so I’ll say Plaxico Burress. 3 just like that. Guess diva WRs do win it all. 

How many diva WR did the pats win a SB with? my point is having a diva WR is not essential to winning a SB. and if said diva(diggs) isnt producing in the playoffs then he isnt worth the drama. 

52 minutes ago, tonawandarock said:

How many diva WR did the pats win a SB with? my point is having a diva WR is not essential to winning a SB. and if said diva(diggs) isnt producing in the playoffs then he isnt worth the drama. 

Belichick is never losing 13 seconds, not showing up against Cinci or hiring Ken Dorsey

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, tonawandarock said:

I agree with the NE point. KC also won 2 without any diva WRs.

Your post asked when was the last time a diva wr won so people gave you answers. The historical reality is you can win with or without such receivers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1