Apple Being Sued For Green Bubble Shaming

1 minute ago, boyst said:

the price of the galaxy ultra line is equal or beyond the iphone with better benchmark metrics.

the green text is the symbol of the children unable to grasp the technology of the future and cling to their boomer clutches.

Thats quite the word salad to say your phone still has a 1/8" jack.

On 3/22/2024 at 2:31 PM, boyst said:

i feel sorry for people who think iphones are special.

Had a Samsung work phone and an iphone for personal. I’ll take the iphone any day of the week. 

I don’t feel special for having a preference.

12 minutes ago, Beast said:

Had a Samsung work phone and an iphone for personal. I’ll take the iphone any day of the week. 

I don’t feel special for having a preference.

i've only ever used an iphone for work. i've had android since before it was Android. had a blackberry prior.

i don't have a preference but like the customized ability to turn my ridiculously overpriced over technological device as basic as possible. no sounds, no fancy programs, nothing at all fancy. a browser, a camera, a text messaging device, a music streaming device, etc.

i keep getting android because i can make them last 5 years without a problem. iphone does not let you do that. they'll lag you after 2 years.