ONSLAUGHT: ILLEGAL ALIEN INVADERS. But Remember Racists, it's NOT an Invasion

On 3/21/2024 at 5:07 PM, BillStime said:

Wow, look at Trump's wall in action.

I think some of the greatest entertainment on these boards, is how you don’t even realize how much of a caricature you are…😉

You’re like a character on a sketch comedy show, that is ridiculously exaggerated for ultimate effect…

Your responses about Trump always take me back to those silly Chuck Norris quips- when you take some ridiculously amazing feat and attribute it to Chuck Norris (and Kiko Alonzo 😉)… And they’re funny because it’s just over the top nonsense…

Thats what I hear, when you talk about Trump (in the opposite direction)…But it still maintains the same comical effect…But the difference between the Chuck Norris quips and your Trump comments is that they are intended to be silly…

Not saying Trump is great by any stretch, but a person like you would find a way to blame Pearl Harbor on Trump…And what I find so fascinating, is that you’re either a comical genius, or someone who can’t even begin to understand how ridiculously foolish you sound…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

It's either completely serious, which is comedy gold for about a week before its old and tired.

Or it's a troll whose entire purpose here is ridiculous ***** posting.

There's no option C.

Both options warrant a permanent place on your ignore list.

46 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I think some of the greatest entertainment on these boards, is how you don’t even realize how much of a caricature you are…😉

You’re like a character on a sketch comedy show, that is ridiculously exaggerated for ultimate effect…

Your responses about Trump always take me back to those silly Chuck Norris quips- when you take some ridiculously amazing feat and attribute it to Chuck Norris (and Kiko Alonzo 😉)… And they’re funny because it’s just over the top nonsense…

Thats what I hear, when you talk about Trump (in the opposite direction)…But it still maintains the same comical effect…But the difference between the Chuck Norris quips and your Trump comments is that they are intended to be silly…

Not saying Trump is great by any stretch, but a person like you would find a way to blame Pearl Harbor on Trump…And what I find so fascinating, is that you’re either a comical genius, or someone who can’t even begin to understand how ridiculously foolish you sound…👍

He's just a lying idiot.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Rent free bro - rent free - lmao 

It’s amazing these MAGA nutters can’t handle the truth about their Orange Jesus.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's either completely serious, which is comedy gold for about a week before its old and tired.

Or it's a troll whose entire purpose here is ridiculous ***** posting.

There's no option C.

Both options warrant a permanent place on your ignore list.

No one takes you seriously anymore, Karen.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Rent free bro - rent free - lmao 

It’s amazing these MAGA nutters can’t handle the truth about their Orange Jesus.

No one takes you seriously anymore, Karen.

A lot of people can’t stand Biden…But you don’t hear the same kind of radical obsession about him 24/7 that we hear from you, about Trump…

It’s almost like you only  view the world through orange colored glasses 😉…And perhaps the accusations you make about others, and  “living rent free” are more of a projection…

People often say we don’t really know our own behaviors until we see them played back to us on video…Well, I don’t know if you truly realize how you come across to many people…Just a nickel’s worth of advice…👍

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

A lot of people can’t stand Biden…But you don’t hear the same kind of radical obsession about him 24/7 that we hear from you, about Trump…

It’s almost like you only  view the world through orange colored glasses 😉…And perhaps the accusations you make about others, and  “living rent free” are more of a projection…

People often say we don’t really know our own behaviors until we see them played back to us on video…Well, I don’t know if you truly realize how you come across to many people…Just a nickel’s worth of advice…👍

It can't even acknowledge that Biden is cognitively impaired. Even a little. Instead if you ask the question it will respond with .....you guessed it....Trump something...

Again, that's like starting a conversation about water chemistry with someone who not only can't affirm that water is composed of two hydrogen atoms and an oxygen, but always deflects the topic to liquid nitrogen.

Edited by BillsFanNC

But you don’t hear the same kind of radical obsession about him 24/7 that we hear from you, about Trump…

You do you and I’ll do me 

A lot of feelings here - glad you feel comfortable sharing them.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

It can't even acknowledge that Biden is cognively impaired. Even a little.

👆Hoax

On 2/14/2024 at 10:36 AM, BillStime said:

Do these idiots really think we don’t know that Joe is old and senile?

The difference? Trump is old, senile and corrupt AF.

And…

On 2/2/2024 at 4:44 PM, BillStime said:

I wouldn’t choose to put any money on either ones longevity but Biden is at least an in shape senile while Trump is an obese senile and eats McDonalds every day - he is a heart attack and/or stroke away from serious trouble.

Coupled w the mounting law suits and potential money going out only adds to his blood pressure.

It’s truly unfortunate that it has come down to these two.

I offer no sympathy that you freaks ended up with the most corrupt candidate in the history of the USA.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Supports terrorist attacks in Moscow as long as it kills innocent subjects of Putin.

👆Supports terrorists killing Americans:

image.thumb.jpeg.ccb24589fa637ac087f6facda1404442.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

Karen is so desperate she never thinks.