10 Held by H for the Big Guy

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

They just took it even further.  Xi....

So where's the impeachable offense?

Everything in this "impeachment inquiry" hinged on the alleged involvement of current VP Biden in international deals, including with Ukraine.

That all evaporated when their top witness was revealed to be a lying clown.

So now we're investigate private citizen Biden's activities while out of public office? Did Donald Trump and his family engage in any international deal making after he left office?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

May 2, 2017: Joe Biden was a former VP, a private citizen, not a candidate for any office, and as far as we know, planning to be out of government for the rest of his life.

They don't like facts - only psyops.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Like flies to horsesh!t, the performative ignorer gonna performatively ignore.

Isn't there a breaker that needs to be cleaned by the senior lab tech?

Why would you talk about the j6 group like that?

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

May 2, 2017: Joe Biden was a former VP, a private citizen, not a candidate for any office, and as far as we know, planning to be out of government for the rest of his life.

a payoff for access when he was vp? why is that so difficult to be a possibility?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

a payoff for access when he was vp? why is that so difficult to be a possibility?

Yes, it sure looked like a possibility to me when you had a presumably credible FBI informant saying that's what happened! That's why I thought a Congressional investigation was warranted.

But that all went up in smoke, which leaves the Committee with a generalized "Joe Biden did things after he was VP that look pretty sleazy" dog and pony show. Fine. Use that in campaign ads. You're not "investigating" anything, you're just promoting something.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yes, it sure looked like a possibility to me when you had a presumably credible FBI informant saying that's what happened! That's why I thought a Congressional investigation was warranted.

But that all went up in smoke, which leaves the Committee with a generalized "Joe Biden did things after he was VP that look pretty sleazy" dog and pony show. Fine. Use that in campaign ads. You're not "investigating" anything, you're just promoting something.

How'd it all go up in smoke? 

• Agree 1

Why does anyone bother with these useful idiots?

The FBI informant was a friggin FBI witness. 

The committee knew nothing about him or the FD1023 until their investigation was well under way and mountains of evidence had already been collected.

You people are despicable frauds.

!@#$ off FQ.

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry, but AOC is absolutely correct here. See about 2:15 onward. The Burisma/Hunter/Joe things was why they began this "inquiry," and now they're talking about something completely different since that thing was all blown up by the lying informant.

And she's also right: no possible crime has been identified. The witness (a non lawyer, so he should've just said "I'm not a lawyer") blabs about RICO and FARA (foreign agents registration act) without any theory of how Joe would've fit under either.

Like I said: it's about using Congress for campaign purposes.

[cue the obligatory "but the Dems used the Trump perfect phone call for the same purposes!" That call actually happened while Trump was actually President]

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1