Election Interference | Donald Trump + Stormy Daniels hush money case - GUILTY

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He told he would 

He would if he's losing, he aint losing

Some of you stated you might believe Cohen. Have you made that decision yet? I'm honestly curious?

26 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Only way Trump takes the stand is if his legal team thinks he's losing. He aint losing!

The only way Trump takes the stand is if he forces his legal team to let him. 

Would be a terrible idea. I hope he does it. 

7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

He would if he's losing, he aint losing

Some of you stated you might believe Cohen. Have you made that decision yet? I'm honestly curious?

Cohen has a history of LYING on behalf of the guy who benefited from those lies.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Cohen has a history of LYING on behalf of the guy who benefited from those lies.

Cohen is about Cohen and lying to further himself has never stood in his way. He just can't help himself

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The only way Trump takes the stand is if he forces his legal team to let him. 

Would be a terrible idea. I hope he does it. 

Even if he was losing, it would be a terrible idea. But he aint losing!

6 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Cohen is about Cohen and lying to further himself has never stood in his way. He just can't help himself

Even if he was losing, it would be a terrible idea. But he aint losing!

The prosecution has almost certainly proven the case for the falsification of business records. 

The step up is a bit more challenging. I think they got there but it’s really hard to tell without watching the jury. I’m a bit surprised the prosecution didn’t put on an expert witness to talk about the election law violations but it sounds like they have one ready as a rebuttal if the defense moves forward on their plan for such a witness. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This isn’t about me, precious.

Stay focused, Trumpy.

Who paid Cohen?

Probably Soros today

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The prosecution has almost certainly proven the case for the falsification of business records. 

The step up is a bit more challenging. I think they got there but it’s really hard to tell without watching the jury. I’m a bit surprised the prosecution didn’t put on an expert witness to talk about the election law violations but it sounds like they have one ready as a rebuttal if the defense moves forward on their plan for such a witness. 

Calling an NDA expense a legal expense isn't falsification. Not by any stretch of your imagination

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Calling an NDA expense a legal expense isn't falsification. Not by any stretch of your imagination

I’m not sure you grasp the actual facts of this case 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Oh, I do. You're attempts at wrangling in order to make it fit your narrative is valiant

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

Oh, I do. You're attempts at wrangling in order to make it fit your narrative is valiant

Yeah, I guess explaining reality is very inconvenient for the MAGA crowd. 

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

They are preprogrammed. 

I laugh every time these guys bring up an NDA and you shoot them down.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, I guess explaining reality is very inconvenient for the MAGA crowd. 

We'll see if yours and Billsy's wrangling survives. It's looking like it might not even survive the kangaroo / banana court. It certainly won't an appeal. If you think there's a chance, your not following along.

Edited by Pokebball

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

We'll see if yours and Billsy's wrangling survives. It's looking like it might not even survive the kangaroo / banana court. It certainly won't an appeal. If you think there's a chance, your not following along.

What did you think of McConney and Tarasof’s testimony?

Edited by ChiGoose

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b5a7e79ee2ec37298fbdb439493d5c36.jpeg

Fkn pathetic - lmao

The case is dead.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Only way Trump takes the stand is if his legal team thinks he's losing. He aint losing!

He won't need to restify.  The prosecution hasn't even come close to making any case other than they're all partisan hacks.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yes, like that "truth" he told about having incriminating texts about Trump, that were really him being harrassed by a 14 year old.  LMAO!