Dems ❤️ Violence: More From The Iron Law Of Projection Files

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Dems ❤️ Violence: More From The Iron Law Of Projection Files
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2024 at 4:41 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

No worries. Trump is not getting elected. Not a chance! Going to be tough to run when he is in prison lol. 

and I laugh at one side calling the other violent. Both sides love it. You would kill eachother if you could get away with it! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Every time. 

Here she is calling for violence while accusing the others of being violent based on their skin color.  

Dems: The lame-duck President of the United States encouraged violence at the Capitol!

Repub retort: some rando named Riddhi Patel also encouraged violence in Bakersfield!

Yep. You got me. It's officially a tie game.

EDIT: I confessed here that I used to listen to Rush Limbaugh in the late 80s/early 90s (before he became a tiresome one-note act).

One of the things he used to do was called something like "Caller Education." Someone would call into his show with a stupid retort like this one. He'd gently (they were pretty much all on his side in order to get past the screener) help them through the process of constructing a sensible, at least surface-persuasive argument. I am trying to do that here, but I'm afraid I've wandered into the special classroom.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

No worries. Trump is not getting elected. Not a chance! Going to be tough to run when he is in prison lol. 

and I laugh at one side calling the other violent. Both sides love it. You would kill each other if you could get away with it! 

Stupid thing to say.  I'd have a beer with every one of you jokers.  It's just a stupid website chat board.  You that filled with rage?  Nuke Gaza.  4th&schlong.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

and I laugh at one side calling the other violent. Both sides love it. You would kill eachother if you could get away with it! 

*Desperate unhinged poster, probably another alt who's on everyone's idiot list.

You can tell by the intensity and malice.

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

garden variety democrat.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

*Desperate unhinged poster, probably another alt who's on everyone's idiot list.

You can tell by the intensity and malice.

ma·lev·o·lent

having or showing a wish to do evil to others.

garden variety democrat.

Don't worry he's just bored with the main board. When's the draft? He'll be gone by then...........right?

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Irv said:

Stupid thing to say.  I'd have a beer with every one of you jokers.  It's just a stupid website chat board.  You that filled with rage?  Nuke Gaza.  4th&schlong.  What a mess.  

Lets not get crazy here. Now I'm no Quack MD who is apparently chomping at the bit to start shooting Trump supporters, but I'm not having beers with commies either.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1