Happy St Pattys Day 2024

muppy

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Isn’t it “Paddy’s?”

A Buffalo guy owns a sports bar a mile from me called Padriac’s. He’s got beef on weck on the menu. Nice guy. 

Curious about the Paddy/Padriac thing. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

A Buffalo guy owns a sports bar a mile from me called Padriac’s. He’s got beef on weck on the menu. Nice guy. 

Curious about the Paddy/Padriac thing. 

I googled and yes it is word based off of Padraic so Paddy's is correct. I get a ***** slap with  soggy piece of cabbage for that error. I'm happy with that.

lol 💚

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, muppy said:

I googled and yes it is word based off of Padraic so Paddy's is correct. I get a ***** slap with  soggy piece of cabbage for that error. I'm happy with that.

lol 💚

No shame in that! I think that is commonly expected. I was more curious about the name Padriac’s. 

I ran into a guy who used to work there at the airport after the Green Bay game a few years ago. He had a Buffalo Strong tattoo I knew I had seen before as we sat at the bar before the flight home. @NewEra was there that day. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Augie said:

No shame in that! I think that is commonly expected. I was more curious about the name Padriac’s. 

I ran into a guy who used to work there at the airport after the Green Bay game a few years ago. He had a Buffalo Strong tattoo I knew I had seen before as we sat at the bar before the flight home. @NewEra was there that day. 

I don't have any issues with being corrected.  I'm actually pretty open to being taught things. 

Now, if you ever want to learn to curse en Espanol, I'm your girl.  TCK I'm Good at it. 😗

lol

Edited by muppy