Are you better off today than you were four years ago?

On 3/15/2024 at 10:58 AM, BillStime said:

How can i say it 🤔 ? HELL TO THE NO !!!

I don't care what any of you haters like BT, Tibs & many other here say but I made more money and had more work than i have today 4 years ago (or than i have ever had in my lifetime) than i do today & i didn't have to pay out nearly as much as i am today !!! 

Everything has went up ! Gas, Groceries, Taxes, wages, clothes, hot wheels, tires, batteries, plain flights, vehicle costs, EVERYTHING ! Then you add the fact that the gov't has to print more money to "Pay their Bills" which was happening 4 years ago & will continue to happen no matter who is in office because none of them have balls or common sense enough to stop it .

But a short summation HELL NO !! 

But this started a long, long, long, time ago & again I don't give a S**T what any & all of you haters here say 1 man didn't get this country where it is today it's a collective of dum asses that have been in office since the very early 1900's that started this S**T show rolling down hill & it's been picking up speed ever since .

SO you can keep you political biased bashing BS hate filled rants rolling because it makes you feel better but the fact is democrat or republican they are both to blame and it's more so those in the past that has put us here today !!

The only thing that is different that poor bastard no matter who it is that gets in office has to deal with he nasty left overs in the fridge that have green funk growing on it and they will let it sit in there only to add to the problem instead of growing a set weather it be a man or a woman to make things better .

One man or women will never be able to make this right because there are to many wizards behind the curtain that have way to much money involved for their futures to allow ay one coming up to make a difference .

I believe IMHOH's the last guy that truly tried to make changes to help this country ate a bullet to send a message to all those that came after him ...

But of course IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT !! Right BT ??? And if by chance you think it's all 1 presidents fault your a much bigger fool than you even know !!! 

Edited by T master
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, T master said:

I don't care what any of you haters like BT, Tibs & many other here say but I made more money and had more work than i have today 4 years ago (or than i have ever had in my lifetime) than i do today & i didn't have to pay out nearly as much as i am today !!! 

Everything has went up ! Gas, Groceries, Taxes, wages, clothes, hot wheels, tires, batteries, plain flights, vehicle costs, EVERYTHING ! Then you add the fact that the gov't has to print more money to "Pay their Bills" which was happening 4 years ago & will continue to happen no matter who is in office because none of them have balls or common sense enough to stop it .

But this started a long, long, long, time ago & again I don't give a S**T what any & all of you haters here say 1 man didn't get this country where it is today it's a collective of dum asses that have been in office since the very early 1900's that started this S**T show rolling down hill & it's been picking up speed ever since .

SO you can keep you political biased bashing BS hate filled rants rolling because it makes you feel better but the fact is democrat or republican they are both to blame and it's more so those in the past that has put us here today !!

The only thing that is different that poor bastard no matter who it is that gets in office has to deal with he nasty left overs in the fridge that have green funk growing on it and they will let it sit in there only to add to the problem instead of growing a set weather it be a man or a woman to make things better .

One man or women will never be able to make this right because there are to many wizards behind the curtain that have way to much money involved for their futures to allow ay one coming up to make a difference .

I believe IMHOH's the last guy that truly tried to make changes to help this country ate a bullet to send a message to all those that came after him ...

But of course IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT !! Right BT ??? And if by chance you think it's all 1 presidents fault your a much bigger fool than you even know !!! 

The Dum ass reply's with another dumb ass answer of laughter because he knows no better & that's alls he's got ...

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, T master said:

How many Americans would be here today if Trump didn't ignore his intelligence in 2019 and didn't f up the pandemic?

Trump would probably be POTUS today if he didn't destroy the country and the economy.

3 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Looking at factual data. 

The only ones doing better are at the very top.  Income and wealth iniquity are at record gaps. 

I wonder why... 

• Eyeroll 1

Lmao.  Old Wipro pimping bill is back  trying to blame trump for a global pandemic.

When ideological morons like Cuomo actually sent people to their deaths by "resisting" the federal response.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

Lmao.  Old Wipro pimping bill is back at trying f to blame trump for a global pandemic.

When ideological morons like Cuomo actually sent people to their deaths by "resisting" the federal response.  

So, we can't blame global inflation on a global pandemic?

See how stupid you are?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many Americans would be here today if Trump didn't ignore his intelligence in 2019 and didn't f up the pandemic?

Trump would probably be POTUS today if he didn't destroy the country and the economy.

I wonder why... 

Like i said "IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT" BT & your a bigger fool than even you will EVER know !! 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Like i said "IT"S ALL TRUMPS FAULT" BT & your a bigger fool than even you will EVER know !! 

Who was President when the pandemic hit our shores?

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Could go on for ever with Dems resisting.

Cuomo putting them in old folks homes when federal aid ships sat empty? 

Could go on forever 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Could go on for ever with Dems resisting.

Cuomo putting them in old folks homes when federal aid ships sat empty? 

Could go on forever 

You sure could... but Trump was less than transparent from the start.

It's pathetic.  When dopey Biden and Obammy took office gas was under $2 a gallon.  Now we're happy to pay under $3.50.  What a ***** mess.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Who gave the okay on funding to set up the Warp Speed program ?

Who was the lead medical person that the then POTUS was getting daily info from & was being told how it should be handled ? Oh and by the way more than likely profited from the pandemic .

Who was it that didn't want to shut down the economy but was advised against keeping it open by the afore mentioned medical professional who advised the POTUS  ?

Who told us masks (any mask) worked to stop the spread of the virus ?

What branch of politicians put elderly people back into nursing homes when they knew the elderly were most effected by the virus & had a higher rate of passing because of it ?

And by making the decision to not keep those elderly infected with the virus separated from those not infected caused the spread of infections to those specifically known to be more susceptible to the virus and could die from it that may still be here today if not put in that position by those politicians ?

Who said other medical approaches wouldn't work to combat the virus only a vaccine would work ?

Then when the former POTUS lost to the now POTUS .

Who said "If you get the vaccine you CAN NOT get the virus" ?

Who kept up the farce & continued to keep the economy shut down & continued to say that masks helped deter the spread of the virus & continued to push the vaccine that we now know caused many more problems to some than solutions & may have even contributed to their deaths ?

Who pushed for the vaccine to be given to those least likely effected by the virus those being children ?

Who was trying to make the vaccine mandatory ? 

Toche - BITOCH ...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Who gave the okay on funding to set up the Warp Speed program ?

Who was the lead medical person that the then POTUS was getting daily info from & was being told how it should be handled ? Oh and by the way more than likely profited from the pandemic .

Who was it that didn't want to shut down the economy but was advised against keeping it open by the afore mentioned medical professional who advised the POTUS  ?

Who told us masks (any mask) worked to stop the spread of the virus ?

What branch of politicians put elderly people back into nursing homes when they knew the elderly were most effected by the virus & had a higher rate of passing because of it ?

And by making the decision to not keep those elderly infected with the virus separated from those not infected caused the spread of infections to those specifically known to be more susceptible to the virus and could die from it that may still be here today if not put in that position by those politicians ?

Who said other medical approaches wouldn't work to combat the virus only a vaccine would work ?

Then when the former POTUS lost to the now POTUS .

Who said "If you get the vaccine you CAN NOT get the virus" ?

Who kept up the farce & continued to keep the economy shut down & continued to say that masks helped deter the spread of the virus & continued to push the vaccine that we now know caused many more problems to some than solutions & may have even contributed to their deaths ?

Who pushed for the vaccine to be given to those least likely effected by the virus those being children ?

Who was trying to make the vaccine mandatory ? 

Toche - BITOCH ...

Notice the date:

giphy.gif

• Vomit 2

2 hours ago, T master said:

He's so dumb.  Several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US under Joke despite the magical "pandemic response team" and hundreds of thousands more died.  The difference was the first few waves already culled much of the herd and there were vaccines and treatments not available under Trump.  But moron only knows how to parrot other idiot Dems.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's so dumb.  Several waves of Wuhan variants hit the US under Joke despite the magical "pandemic response team."  The difference was the first few waves already culled the herd and there were vaccines and treatments not available under Trump.  But moron only knows how to parrot other idiot Dems.

lmao - "dumb" - once again, you are a not a physician.

"Culled the herd" - lmao - right.

The politics of COVID-19: Differences between U.S. red and blue states in COVID-19 regulations and deaths

And from the University of Minnesota (sound familiar, DoC?): Political party affiliation linked to excess COVID deaths

The study looked at deaths in both Florida and Ohio during the first 22 months of the pandemic and found the overall excess death rate of Republican voters was 15% higher than that of Democrats. The gap widened further once COVID-19 vaccines were introduced.

Ouch

• Eyeroll 1

Aw. like usual it can't articulate its position and runs back to the MEME insult.

And so Ironic as its the one that posted the discredited and old study and Ate that ***** and asked for more.

And this is how you articulate your position without facts or sources?

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That study was severely discredited.  

Idiots

• Eyeroll 1