Bills re-signing Ty Johnson

bills742

On 3/14/2024 at 8:47 AM, DapperCam said:

Hate to break it to you, but this is a re-tool year. It isn’t a coincidence they released half of the defense and let the other half walk to FA.

Dude.

Just because AJ Klein got a start, doesn't make him a starter.

Dodson, Same.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/14/2024 at 6:41 PM, BuffaloBillyG said:

Agree on Murray. He got worn out quickly. I'd like to see one late round RB taken, along with a value vet FA (talking a vet min guy) that can take the pressure off Cook a bit with some experience and short yardage chops. 

I can agree with bringing in those two types of guys to compete at the RB position.  A big bruiser for short yardage would be nice.  We haven't had one in a while.  Damien Harris could have been that, but for the injury to his neck.  What was the guys name we had early in the McDermott era at RB?  Older guy.  Had played for the Jets early in his career.  His name escapes me.

47 minutes ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I can agree with bringing in those two types of guys to compete at the RB position.  A big bruiser for short yardage would be nice.  We haven't had one in a while.  Damien Harris could have been that, but for the injury to his neck.  What was the guys name we had early in the McDermott era at RB?  Older guy.  Had played for the Jets early in his career.  His name escapes me.

Chris Ivory.

3 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

I'd rather the vet signed after week 1 so they only pay him week to week until late round rookie is ready.

Sort of like KC Kings did with an ex-Bills back.