Libs of TikTok follies

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Every single day - where are the Libs/Moms for Hitler? Why are they all so quiet about this? Bonnie and Karen, too. 

What gives?

They’re too busy jerking it to Back the Blue flags 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Good

She’s going to see this as a badge of honor, unfortunately. You can’t win with people like her who have an established brand of hatred and violence 

42 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

She’s going to see this as a badge of honor, unfortunately. You can’t win with people like her who have an established brand of hatred and violence 

100% but karma is going to suck for people like her… 

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Like dems?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Let me know when Dems start doxxing people doing their job because they’re gay. 

do you actual think her reposting what people are openly posting on Tiktok is doxxing? These people are not doing this stuff anonymously, so you are intentionally lying to try and make a dishonest point

26 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

do you actual think her reposting what people are openly posting on Tiktok is doxxing? These people are not doing this stuff anonymously, so you are intentionally lying to try and make a dishonest point

What do you think her little army does? Watches from afar? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna102784

14 minutes ago, Westside said:

Why do you hate moms who are protecting their children?

I don’t, I hate psychopaths who mail bomb threats to libraries holding drag queen reading hours 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I don’t, I hate psychopaths who mail bomb threats to libraries holding drag queen reading hours 

Why should drag queens be holding reading hours to young children?

For the record, I don’t condone ANY acts of violence. 

On 4/2/2024 at 7:22 PM, Roundybout said:

What do you think her little army does? Watches from afar? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna102784

There is no evidence that any of these people are related or inspired by LOTT. You literally linked to an article where an incompetent cop blamed someone to pass the buck on why they did not catch one person but the FBI shows no evidence of LOTT being related at all. At my school we had 3 bomb threats it's first year and all three students were caught. In February there was a emailed gun threat and the two disgruntled adults were caught and prosecuted. This keystone cop not finding out who it is and throwing blame like that is terrible. 

39 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Libs of TikTok missed yet, another one...  As did @BillsFanNC - but then again Roy only cares about innocent trans and LGTBQ people existing.

I can't believe you are defending this guy, he is a creep who belongs in jail and you are here trying to to act like it is ok.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I can't believe you are defending this guy, he is a creep who belongs in jail and you are here trying to to act like it is ok.

You can't believe BILLSFUC.K would defend this dude.  

Really?

Why is that so hard to believe?

19 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

How am I defending him, Buffalo Timmy?

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You can't believe BILLSFUC.K would defend this dude.  

Really?

Why is that so hard to believe?

Your silence is LOUD.

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How am I defending him, Buffalo Timmy?

If you aren't defending him then what  are you doing? LOTT outs pedophiles and people that sexualize children, which this guy clearly is in that category. You defend these people on here, not sure how else you put this guy in a thread with LOTT.

2 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

If you aren't defending him then what  are you doing? LOTT outs pedophiles and people that sexualize children, which this guy clearly is in that category. You defend these people on here, not sure how else you put this guy in a thread with LOTT.

Hoax - and you know it. 

I am highlighting the hypocrisy of the cult who make a point to NOT target actual pedophiles doing damage to children.

You try so hard…

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax - and you know it. 

I am highlighting the hypocrisy of the cult who make a point to NOT target actual pedophiles doing damage to children.

You try so hard…

The point of Lott is to point out crazy liberal extremists. That's why it upsets you. It goes against everything u believe in.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax - and you know it. 

You try so hard…

The guy is jail, hopefully for a long time, but serious question for you- how do I or anyone "target" pedophiles who don't brag about it openly?  

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

That's why it upsets you.

Upset? Hardly.

I'm just calling them out for what they are: fkn homophobes.

3 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

The guy is jail, hopefully for a long time, but serious question for you- how do I or anyone "target" pedophiles who don't brag about it openly?  

You make no sense - ever.

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

18 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

how do I or anyone "target" pedophiles who don't brag about it openly?  

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

You make no sense - ever.

Billsy most common state, confused by a logical progression. He wants me to target pedophiles but can't explain how I can do that if the pedophile is not open about it.