Putin Has Murdered Alexie Navalny

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Perhaps nothing, but supporting a guy for US President that actually admires Putin is simply revolting 

Even if that were true, the same end result happens: nothing.  Biden talked a good game when he was in his basement about MBS.  When it came time to put his money where he mouth was, he turtled-up.

12 hours ago, Doc said:

Like I said, I initially figured Russia did it.  Navalny was a dead man walking once he decided to go against Putin.  Was it was better to go like he did or Prighozin?  I don't know.

But the Ukrainian confirmation of a blood clot came from their "top spy chief" who would be going by more than just Russia's word.  And frankly, that's where my interest ended.  Because despite what Biden has charged, the same thing will come as did when he charged MBS with Khashoggi's death: nothing.

"Kyrylo Budanov, chief of the Main Directorate of Intelligence (HUR) of Ukraine's Ministry of Defense has said that Russian opposition leader Alexei Navalny died of a blood clot. “I may disappoint you, but as far as we know, he indeed died as a result of a blood clot"

Ukrainian Intelligence, right there....

• 1 month later...