Which QB Will Win Their First SB Next?

18 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

I believe they were 5-5 with Burrow and weren't playing well

Correct. There's a portion of our fan base that thinks KC & Cincy are the only teams that stand in the Bills way. 

It's not 2021 anymore, lol.

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

I believe they were 5-5 with Burrow and weren't playing well

I believe that Burrow has the benefit of the doubt for not playing well.....he had been to the SB only the year before, so i cut him some slack. When our team has the post SB blues and doesn't play very well, i'll cut them some slack too.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, DrBob806 said:

Correct. There's a portion of our fan base that thinks KC & Cincy are the only teams that stand in the Bills way. 

It's not 2021 anymore, lol.

So what transpired in 2023 that makes you think it wasn’t like 2021? Just curious about your statement since Bills were eliminated by the same team. 

31 minutes ago, 90sBills said:

So what transpired in 2023 that makes you think it wasn’t like 2021? Just curious about your statement since Bills were eliminated by the same team. 

The Bengals is what I'm referring to. Many Bills fans perceive the Bengals & Chiefs as the lone AFC threats to Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sweats said:

I believe that Burrow has the benefit of the doubt for not playing well.....he had been to the SB only the year before, so i cut him some slack. When our team has the post SB blues and doesn't play very well, i'll cut them some slack too.

It really shouldn't matter. And it was "2 years before" not the year before. I was simply commenting on the fact that someone said the Bengals went 9-8 last season and then someone said "that was with no Burrow". I simply pointed out that even with Burrow they were 5-5 so let's not give him that much credit. Burrow didn't win his Super Bowl and this is a thread about which QB will be the next to win their first so...there's that. We don't know who it's gonna be

Edited by Buffalo03