Anyone have a link to da new jessica simpson video

I like to ooogle over all the hotties as much as anyone, but Jessica Simpson seriously gives me the creeps....dunno know what it is...she has a great figure and all, but there is something just horrid about her...

beyond the fact that she is supremely untalented!

357851[/snapback]

Your gay ! If you get the creeps by Jessica. All most guys get is a woody !

As a boy I used to have a toy General Lee now as a man I want to be the General Lee after seeing that video. :blink: My only question is why Willie Nelson is in it. Oh one final note, in terms of music, I have to say it was poor cover of the song.

As a boy I used to have a toy General Lee now as a man I want to be the General Lee after seeing that video.  :blink: My only question is why Willie Nelson is in it. Oh one final note, in terms of music, I have to say it was poor cover of the song.

357928[/snapback]

He's Uncle Jesse.

Especially in pancake makeup with professional lighting and a choreographer.

357767[/snapback]

Man your way off base on this one Alaska. If you watch the show(you probably dont) you would know she actually looks hotter without makeup. Girl is just naturally hot.

Man your way off base on this one Alaska. If you watch the show(you probably dont) you would know she actually looks hotter without makeup. Girl is just naturally hot.

357973[/snapback]

Especially since she discovered Proactiv! :doh: