Breaking Concert News..

He'll be lucky to sell about 150 tickets!

357457[/snapback]

The response to this thread (or complete lack of it) is telling... at least to me.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but how long has it been since Bruce was relevent?

he should rape a cancer stricken boy... that way he'd get more of a response.

I'd love to see the boss at the hsbc. I'll have to see if he's playing at the raleigh arena (i forget the name, but its where the canes play hockey...)

The response to this thread (or complete lack of it) is telling... at least to me.

I'll probably get flamed for this, but how long has it been since Bruce was relevent?

357467[/snapback]

Didn't he fail to sell out this venue about 2 years ago, forcing a move to Darien Lake ? Or was that someone else ?

Yes that is correct, however he also was in Rochester less than 6 months prior and in Buffalo one year before.

Where was this announced? I don't see anything posted anyplace??

Didn't he fail to sell out this venue about 2 years ago, forcing a move to Darien Lake ? Or was that someone else ?

357481[/snapback]

This concert is a must see!!

I saw him in LA and just got back from Rome, Italy where I saw him on June 6. Unbelievable concert. Im back in town for a wedding that weekend and will stay til Sunday to see the show.

Fourth time in 6 years - 99, 02, Darien in 03 and now.........and once in Rochester in 03.

It was the Ralph that he didn't sell out, not the Arena, forcing the move to Darien Lake.

The Rising album wasn't relevant??? Are you kidding me????

Anytime the Boss plays Buffalo it will be relevant. I currently living in the armpit of New York that is Binghamton (moving back at end of July) and the best concerts they have booked is Jean Luc Ponty and Twisted Sister. I'll take the Boss at HSBC any day. :lol:

358507[/snapback]

Jean Luc, now thats a name from the past. Saw Stephon Grappelli at the Tralf back in the day, and like a week later saw Dizzy there.

Is the Tralf still open, and if so, do they still get these kind of legends in there

He played his acoustic show here in Dallas earlier this year, and it got roundly panned by the critics.

Problem #1 - He played mostly his new songs and ignored most of the old ones.

Problem #2 - He got "preachy" between the songs, telling everyone about the "ills" in America (kind of like the insufferable bore you try to avoid at parties).

Problem #3 - He told the audience not to cheer or clap after every song because these songs were "not meant to be cheered or clapped to". Isn't that precious?

357467[/snapback]

Springsteen??? That guy can't even go to the bathroom in Hoboken!!! :lol:

357481[/snapback]

no I believe that was Big Wheelie and the Hubcaps