All roads lead to Putin

9 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Oh Jeebus. Trump sucked their twigs while they sharpened their fangs.  Stop being a rube- you seem way too smart for that.  

Right.  That they felt emboldened under Obama and Biden is just a coincidence.  :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, Doc said:

Right.  That they felt emboldened under Obama and Biden is just a coincidence.  :rolleyes:

Well, I'd say that you referring to the United States' obvious enemies as, 'they' is a decent start.  

If we have to start at, 'which countries are out to challenge our democracy', so be it. 

19 hours ago, Doc said:

The Nuge!!!  I think we need a 'centrist' party in this country, a third party if you will.  Not a far left party, not a far-right party, just a damn party looking out to make the middle-class the most important part of American aspirations.   

5 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofLeonLett said:

Well, I'd say that you referring to the United States' obvious enemies as, 'they' is a decent start.  

If we have to start at, 'which countries are out to challenge our democracy', so be it. 

Our enemies’ pronouns have always been “they/them.”