“They stole our country”

Lol Dems are legit stealing the country 

Democrats overwhelmingly support taking away the most basic of fundamental rights 

Rights they think come from……..themselves?

• Eyeroll 1

On 2/2/2024 at 8:49 AM, Tiberius said:

Sucking up to a brutal dictator like Putin and you people still support this obviously deranged POS 

Shame 

can you try to make a cogent point instead of sounding like a petulant little b ?

”you people” ???

and you support a weak loser of a reptilian puppet who has driven this country into the ground. But you blissfully think everything is great, because you can’t see reality, only party dogma. Can you even think for yourself, or think critically?

Shame. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ramping up the rhetoric again.   A lot of looney R's are gonna go crazy and get arrested again.   Then we'll start the whole cycle again.

I'm sure there will be posts shortly deflecting and acting like this is normal.  It's not.  It's absolute lunacy.

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...

Out w my Russian colleagues again here on the 90th floor in Hudson Yards.

Despite tonight's events involving Trump, they underscored the fragility of democracy and the crucial need to safeguard it.

They voiced that Putin's approach has had damaging effects on Russia. They also expressed fear that if Trump were to win, that same approach could harm America.

Supporters of MAGA should remember what makes the US unique and never forget it.

It's a concerning perspective.

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Out w my Russian colleagues again here on the 90th floor in Hudson Yards.

Despite tonight's events involving Trump, they underscored the fragility of democracy and the crucial need to safeguard it.

They voiced that Putin's approach has had damaging effects on Russia. They also expressed fear that if Trump were to win, that same approach could harm America.

Supporters of MAGA should remember what makes the US unique and never forget it.

It's a concerning perspective.

Yeah I'm not celebrating until he's gone.  The guilty verdict is good.  It shows he cannot simply break any law and lie and get out of it.  Sadly his base doesn't comprehend any of the law, and like any flat earther, they use that ignorance to try and negate the verdict.  Their base simply no longer cares about facts.  His word carries more weight.  It's extremely concerning.