The massive incentive for the NFL to keep the Chiefs in the Super Bowl

The 9 Isles

I knew this would be a narrative if KC got back to the SB. I'm highly skeptical of anything that involves corporate entities and large sums of money, so I won't discount the possibility of shenanigans. But I don't think officiating has been blatantly one-sided. There were a couple questionable calls/no-calls vs Baltimore, but there was also a KC TD wiped off the board due to a phantom hold. And if the refs really wanted to give KC a boost, I don't think they'd have overturned the call on the Hardman goal line fumble. They could have easily said there wasn't enough evidence to overturn. KC definitely didn't get much help from the refs throughout the regular season. The Toney offside call, no-call on a blatant PI at the end of the GB game, several TDs called back, etc etc. 

But there's no doubt that the NFL is glad to see this development. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, beebe said:

who called allen a "f**cking moron" after the Chiefs game?

did anyone actually call him a choke artist or accuse him of playing hero ball after that loss?

I think it was sarcasm. Mocking the media/whoever thinks LJ is better when clearly Allen was much better against the Chiefs.

Let us be real here. Conspiracy theories are absolutely ridiculous, and anyone who believes in them should be mocked.

When have humans ever worked together to achieve a goal without broadcasting their intentions to all? The very idea of such a notion is not only bizarre, but outright laughable.

Anyone who believes such insane "theories" should be locked out of public discussion for the good of all involved.

• Awesome! (+1) 4

Just out of curiosity for those here that don't want to go down the conspiracy theory and tinfoil hat route with the Chiefs and this Kelce nonsense.....

Let's say that not long after the superbowl, we here about Kelce and Swift calling it quits on their 'romantic relationship'. Would that be just a coincidence to you or no big deal because celebrity couples break up all the time after the fun is over so to speak?

Let's not look past other relevant topics that aren't football related with Kelce and Swift, but help make the 'bigger picture' that much clearer for anybody that wants to look at the facts right in front of them....

4 hours ago, beebe said:

who called allen a "f**cking moron" after the Chiefs game?

did anyone actually call him a choke artist or accuse him of playing hero ball after that loss?

I've heard the hero ball thing a couple of times but the rest of it has to be our version of "no one believe in us" 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.