Trump’s Drug House

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 1:47 PM, BillStime said:

You are such a dip S**T !! I know a lot of people that have done that exact same thing because if you don't know i tell your dum a** that if you snort say a aspirin or BC powders it works faster than having to go through the digestive track, but of course your gonna grab any little BS thing & blow it completely out of proportion then put your BS twist on it to make it look as if he's trying to be like Hunter !! 

But hey it's perfectly fine that Hunter a known drug addict leaves a gram or a 8 ball of coke in the white house but don't jump on that story you hypocritical POS . 

You know it would be one thing if you were equal in distributing your opinion to all politicians but your so F N biased it's unbelievable ... 

1 hour ago, T master said:

You are such a dip S**T !! I know a lot of people that have done that exact same thing because if you don't know i tell your dum a** that if you snort say a aspirin or BC powders it works faster than having to go through the digestive track, but of course your gonna grab any little BS thing & blow it completely out of proportion then put your BS twist on it to make it look as if he's trying to be like Hunter !! 

But hey it's perfectly fine that Hunter a known drug addict leaves a gram or a 8 ball of coke in the white house but don't jump on that story you hypocritical POS . 

You know it would be one thing if you were equal in distributing your opinion to all politicians but your so F N biased it's unbelievable ... 

The story died quickly.  I wonder why...

• Like (+1) 1