Simpsons Episode last nite & Wegmans

i can't remember which episode it was last nite(there were 2) but they made a remark to the extent of "Lets go to Schwegmans for the spoiled meat special" Was that just a coincidence or has Wegmans infiltrated pop culture? Anyone? Anyone?

Not sure, but you noticed how NYC has a lot of sports teams that end in 'ets'

The Mets, The Jets, The Nets...

what in the world??

356947[/snapback]

Please note, Mets, Jets and Nets are all pho' New York teams....real New Yorker City area sports fans root for the Yankees, Giants and Knicks and Rangers...they don't need all of their team nick-names to ryhme...Islanders blow my theory....

Please note, Mets, Jets and Nets are all pho' New York teams....real New Yorker City area sports fans root for the Yankees, Giants and Knicks and Rangers...they don't need all of their team nick-names to ryhme...Islanders blow my theory....

357071[/snapback]

"Nets suck. Jets suck. Yankees suck."

- Peter Griffin

;)  Seriously, brought my folks down to the OBX for Thanksgiving a couple years back and my father fell in love with that Food Lion.....Freekin guy lives in Webster, go figure.

357107[/snapback]

I've been in the Kill Devil Hills Food Lion several times, and can't figure how it can be better than any Wegmans, anywhere.