The dog ate it, Mr. President(s)

Draconator

My son has a dog who would do that.  She ate 60 flour tortillas that were on the counter pushed up against my backsplash. I’m glad I didn’t have to put them back together, after a night in the back yard. 

I’d never eat Mexican food again! 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Augie said:

My son has a dog who would do that.  She ate 60 flour tortillas that were on the counter pushed up against my backsplash. I’m glad I didn’t have to put them back together, after a night in the back yard. 

I’d never eat Mexican food again! 

Right.  Stick to Popeyes Chicken.

The OCD guy in me is screaming for an apostrophe. 🤨

11 hours ago, Augie said:

My buddy let his kids have a party at the house which ended up in massive hot dog fight around the bonfire that night(probably 50-100 hot dogs).

In the morning there were no hot dogs left in the yard but there were at least a half dozen large piles of regurgitated whole unchewed hot dogs scattered throughout the house, courtesy of a big fat yellow Lab. :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.