Reid's Shortcomings & Peyton Manning Didn't Make The SB Until His 9th Season

H2o

1 hour ago, TPS said:

@H2o Peyton is the right comparison because he had to deal with beating Brady. However, I also think about Elway winning in his 30s when he finally understood that a good running game would take the pressure off of hi--he didn't always need to be superman.  Terrel Davis (and a good D) was instrumental in Elway getting his rings.

Peyton only had to face Brady twice in his first 8 seasons before he finally won in year 9. He actually had some really bad postseason performances up until then. 

That's why I don't see this as comparable. Outside of the Bengals game, Josh has been really good and at times lights out and legendary in the playoffs...and we're still losing. Peyton was moreso himself getting over the hump...ours is a different battle in having a head coach that is completely in over his head. 

4 hours ago, H2o said:

Also, seeing that video of the fans screaming at Gabe Davis didn't sit right with me either. Yeah, we all have our gripes about the guy, but have some respect and some class. It was just a bad look. 

I really want to go at it with the morons that are shouting out to Gabe Davis or who get into it with Bills players on social media.  Pisses me off.   That video clip has been posted all over various social media and other fans message boards. Just makes the entire Bills fan base look like absolute losers.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.