Gabe Davis was missed

JerseyBills

3 hours ago, BeastMaster said:

McDermotts defenses have folded every playoffs...regardless of who was hurt or not

If Poyer doesn't make a play, that fake punt call goes down as one of the worst calls ever in the playoffs that lost us the game.

Josh had to play a perfect game just to have a chance cause McDermotts D couldn't even put up a fight

But, sure...McDermott is obviously the guy who will get us over the hump. Just give him the perfect team

McD and Beane should be held for their terrible decision making.  They brag and rave about the D-Line they assembled, I beg to differ.  The Von Miller signing is detrimental on more than just one level.   He has had a total negative ROI for this team, both money wise and performance wise.  Its been 2 years now going into a 3rd year now for the upcoming 2024 season.  This team is now in regression,  our current CAP situation leaves no way out because of Von Miller and some other signings that should have never happened.  That money tied into Von, Knox and also White is going to prevent this team, from getting better this upcoming year.  We have needed a stud LB for years now.  Edmunds wasn't it, Milano although really good has had a past issue with injuries and they were not his fault and I am not blaming him just stating the facts.  When he goes down there is no one else to back him up.  Even Terrel Bernard is not the stud LB that is needed to get by the competition at this level.

We got pushed off the ball all over the place on D last night,  In all of the divisional losses the last 4 years we have allow a averaged 34 points given to our opponents,  and they all have been losses.   That is not championship D...  This is why once again why this team will not win with this D,  and McD and Beane in charge.  When you watched KC last night and their running game move Taron Johnson and Williams and Dodson off the ball with their O Guards & Tackles blocking during their running plays in the game yesterday, it is the same thing we did to Dallas last month.

This team for the past 4 seasons has failed because of the D, and McD is a Defensive coach.  There is no excuse.  They have put tons of money on the D side of the ball and it has been a epic failure.

Sorry both  McD and Beane need to go.  Until these two guys realize that Josh Allen can not play defense,  we are never going to win a SB with this team.

Gabe is useless and Diggs is done. Can't beat press, can't get any separation, now he's losing contested balls, and he never gets any YAC. Our entire WR room needs to be turned over. Shakir looks like a serviceable slot WR or #3 guy, outside of that, our cupboards are empty.

• Disagree 1

Even though I'm not a big fan of Gabe, I do think he was missed.   K.c. didn't have to cover anyone deep other than diggs.  (And diggs isn't exactly a speedster anymore.)  They knew Shakir wasn't gonna be running any deep routes.  

Guessing bills go dt in 1st, wr in 2nd, safety in 3rd.

The only time I missed Gabe was when I saw Shakir heading to the locker room with what looked like a dislocated shoulder. I was thinking. "Oh man, we're gonna have to throw more to Sherfield now, I really wish we had Gabe".

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.