People who get off their ass and earn decent living lean republican

23 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

They start that graph at 100k. DEI corporate hires make that much these days. Let's see what 250k+ looks like. I can honestly say in over 15 years of business I don't think I've ever met a Dem in those circles (besides politicians). When you actually work for something and devote your life to building it up you don't want to give half of it back to the government so they can hand it to Ukraine, house illegal immigrants, and pay off other people's college loans. Just sayin'

Were you not the guy claiming the "evil rich" people were gathering at Devos? 

22 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

The lefturds hate us but they are going to be crying like lazy lil B's when we are gone and there's

no one to pay the handout crowd.

How's the trailer park today? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We share some traits.  I'm a better golfer, skier, better fund of knowledge, better vocabulary and more creative.  I have more hair and am not obese.  No spray tan.  I like trophies like he does.  I care about others x traitors.  Otherwise we are identical.  oh yeah, and I'm honest to a fault....

I believe This is exactly what he would say if compared to someone… are you him just trolling yourself or one of his kids? 

you seem like an Eric Trump  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I believe This is exactly what he would say if compared to someone… are you him just trolling yourself or one of his kids? 

you seem like an Eric Trump  

we both want to own and dominate you.  so there's that.  Eric drools and knows about 100 1 syllable words....so, no.

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Were you not the guy claiming the "evil rich" people were gathering at Devos? 

Yes billionaires with unlimited funds that want to rule the world and ensure their spot amongst the ruling class. Much different than upper middle class families that are just trying to work hard and have a good life without giving it all back to the government aka the dirtbags at Davos trying to own everything while "you will own nothing"

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes billionaires with unlimited funds that want to rule the world and ensure their spot amongst the ruling class. Much different than upper middle class families that are just trying to work hard and have a good life without giving it all back to the government aka the dirtbags at Davos trying to own everything while "you will own nothing"

LOL, don't hurt your neck craning upwards 🤣

10 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Nuance is lost on these people.