Friday Official Injury Report

26 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

No way he plays imo. Simply walking he has a bit of a limp. 

Pacheco is a physical runner. 

Cook ranks higher in YACON, broken tackles any many more. 

McCaffery , Henry, Harris , hall all top for YACON. I’m not worrried he needs space and big lanes. Our big boys can swallow that up in the middle. 

18 hours ago, Dillenger4 said:

Douglas is playing?!? Link?

Taron isn't playing - he didn't clear today yet and is due at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow. Rule is 36 hours before gametime or listed OUT.

Do you have a reference for that 36 hour rule?  I have not heard that before.  There is no mention of that in this NFL resource.  Thanks.

https://www.nfl.com/playerhealthandsafety/resources/fact-sheets/nfl-return-to-participation-protocol

16 hours ago, ganesh said:

We need to come firing with our athletic TEs like we did last week.  The Chiefs will play quite close and hit hard.  Can they hold on to the football.  Go Bills !!!

The Chiefs will play quite close because their main secondary technique is holding. Can the refs spot the holds on both teams is the question.

21 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

https://www.chiefs.com/news/divisional-playoff-injury-report-chiefs-vs-bills

Nose Tackle Derrick Nnadi ruled out, as well as the recently activated from IR Skyy Moore. 

Questionable designations to a pair of WRs in Toney and Ross.

A relatively clean sheet for these guys, but losing their starting caliber DL must burn. 

Edit: Back up tackle Wanya Morris also ruled out with a concussion it appears he sustained in practice? Full participant earlier this week, then limited, to DNP and ruled out. I left this off initially as he is not in the starting 5. On second thought, I came back to add him after recognizing it was Morris who faced the Bills (many say admirably) when Donovan Smith could not play. Likely a non factor but in the event of an in game injury, they’d be down to their next option. 

Chiefs are in a tough spot if they lose an olineman for sure.  Pretty rough spot for skill position players too no Toney no skyy moore 

8 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

The Chiefs will play quite close because their main secondary technique is holding. Can the refs spot the holds on both teams is the question.

Seems like they don’t really call holds in the playoffs 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.