McFarlane Sportspicks Willis McGahee Action Figure

I thought some of you might like to see this.  McFarlane Sportspicks is releasing a Willis McGahee late summer/early fall.  They released the pictures yesterday.

Thought some of you might like to see them.

NFL Series 11 Willis McGahee

355928[/snapback]

WOW!

Thanks a lot. I've been waiting on those pics for months now. That is really an awesome looking figure!

I thought some of you might like to see this.  McFarlane Sportspicks is releasing a Willis McGahee late summer/early fall.  They released the pictures yesterday.

Thought some of you might like to see them.

NFL Series 11 Willis McGahee

355928[/snapback]

Sweet! :flirt:

Not knocking this stuff but Willis runs very flat-footed.

The Joe Horn figure is really sweet!

356034[/snapback]

That Joe Horn will make a great custom Moulds. Problem with customs is the body types usually don't match. McFarlane does a good job with proportion and Moulds and Horn are built very much alike.

Sweet!    :flirt:

Not knocking this stuff but Willis runs very flat-footed.

356134[/snapback]

He does run very flat footed, they captured that part well. Excellent figure. Now they need to make a Wills/Zach Thomas combo with Zach getting flattened by the stiff arm.

That Joe Horn will make a great custom Moulds.  Problem with customs is the body types usually don't match.  McFarlane does a good job with proportion and Moulds and Horn are built very much alike.

356162[/snapback]

I've already thought about that. I do customs.

Can't wait to see it.

356186[/snapback]

I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it yet though.

I'm working on a bunch of Bills right now: Mike Williams, Losman, McGahee, Parrish, and 12" Evans.

I hope to get the McGahee, Williams, Parrish, and potentially another one (a younger guy, who won't have a long line, any thoughts?) autographed at one of the night practices, just as I did Eric Moulds last year.

Can anyone explain to me why Tiki Barber is getting a second figure in this series?  Make no damn sense to me, but maybe I just don't see the greatness that is Tiki Barber.

356356[/snapback]

The original Tiki was an event exclusive. It was only available at "The National", a sports collector show, in 2003 in New Jersey.

Because he had such a good year last year, he was included (for the first time) in a regular line-up.

He does run very flat footed, they captured that part well.  Excellent figure.  Now they need to make a Wills/Zach Thomas combo with Zach getting flattened by the stiff arm.

356164[/snapback]

I got the impression from that figurine that he runs on the balls of his feet. Go back and take a look again.

He does run very flat footed, they captured that part well.  Excellent figure.  Now they need to make a Wills/Zach Thomas combo with Zach getting flattened by the stiff arm.

356164[/snapback]

I was kind of hoping for a Spikes figure (I think he was on the "preliminary" McFarlane list), but the McGahee is pretty nice too...maybe a road jersey variant like they did with Bledsoe?

I was kind of hoping for a Spikes figure (I think he was on the "preliminary" McFarlane list), but the McGahee is pretty nice too...maybe a road jersey variant like they did with Bledsoe?

356536[/snapback]

Takeo Spikes was originally slated (unofficially) to be in the Series, but after McGahee's stellar year, it was decided to replace him with Willis.

I'm sure we'll see a road jersey chase with this one, hopefully the white/white combo.