OMG, the NFL is legit rigged (postseason matchups)

cage

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, chongli said:

All the tin-foil hatters can now put the hats away until next season:

In the beginning of the season it was supposed to be Ravens vs Niners. They didn't count on Travis dating Swift so they couldn't change the colors without looking suspicious. I'm kidding of course.

• Haha (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

In the beginning of the season it was supposed to be Ravens vs Niners. They didn't count on Travis dating Swift so they couldn't change the colors without looking suspicious. I'm kidding of course.

NFL Brazil still has it as SF-BAL. They didn't update their graphic yet.

[Translation: "SALES OPEN FOR NFL IN BRAZIL! Even bigger and better, the OFFICIAL Super Bowl LVIII viewing party is back, on February 9th, 10th and 11th, at Arca, in São Paulo. Guarantee your ticket now at [url]"]

Edited by chongli
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Dr Krentist said:

It was always going to be niners v TayTay....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.