OT: Ramius' Chin Scruff

Puhonix

Does Ramius need to shave that skunk off his chin?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Does Ramius need to shave that skunk off his chin?

• Yes
    • No

So what started this?

The following:

Ramius: btw-theres a pic of us in my personal photo...

Crap Throwing Monkey: That's you? What, is TD making you wear that crap on your chin?

Ramius: TD told me it would look good, much to the chagrin of many others...the problem is if i get rid of it, i go back to looking 19 again...as opposed to the 20 yrs old i look with it

VABills: It's kind of blood stained. Maybe TD has a urinary tract infection.

Puhonix: Wow.. let me go off topic: Ramius's GF made you say that! TD may be slightly (not copmletely) innocent on that one.

Beerball: I thought he was drooling tobaccey juice down his chin? It could be blood though. TD does not believe in safe sex.

Crap Throwing Monkey: How do we know that's off topic? Maybe TD is Ramius' girlfriend...

VABills: TD in drag, dresses up fairly well then.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that #89, aussie, and cablelady will publicly display their votes in this matter, as much more weight will be given to their choices that to the rest of the board...sorry the rest of you :(

I hope that #89, aussie, and cablelady will publicly display their votes in this matter, as much more weight will be given to their choices that to the rest of the board...sorry the rest of you :(

355204[/snapback]

Cable just PMed me. She says it reminds her of the fur around her cats butt. I think that's a positive vote.

wow... only one vote to keep, looks like Ramius' vote sticks out like a Dolfan on a Bills board.

355232[/snapback]

actually, i have yet to vote...i was going to abstain from this poll...

I'm trying to decide if that thing looks more like a skid mark or a landing strip.  If it's the latter, he'd have it made in prison.

355590[/snapback]

:doh:;):lol:

Ramius, my man, ditch that thing quick.

But keep the girl. Hubba hubba.

Hmmm, maybe i'll get rid of it then, since she wants me to and the board thinks it would be good (my God i cant believe i just said that ;) )...anyways if i do, i'll get a new pic up and i'll try to have her in some Bills stuff this time... :doh:

Hmmm, maybe i'll get rid of it then, since she wants me to and the board thinks it would be good (my God i cant believe i just said that :lol: )...anyways if i do, i'll get a new pic up and i'll try to have her in some Bills stuff this time... ;)

355608[/snapback]

Very LITTLE Bills stuff... (hee hee) :doh: