Week 17: Buy, Sell, Hold (Patriots* edition)

boyst

Same old premise, new week. ***** New England.

Buy: Diggs. I don't think he will blow up this week, but he quietly has 1k yards and I think next week is going to be even bigger. I'm buying now to get ahead of next week.

Sell: Davis. Highest price of the year. I want to believe his playoff, big game Gabe is starting but I want to get a return now.

Hold: the depth/role players (Gilliam, Morris, Harty, Sheffield, Shakir). I think they'll see some valuable time this week.  Also noticed that Knox isn't on the depth chart for the Bills.

What's your take?

• Like (+1) 1

Buy: Rasul Douglas. He's been too quiet lately. Good thing for a CB...but I think he has a fun day Sunday against Zappe. 

Sell: Stefon Diggs. Since the OP is buying...allow me to sell my stock in him to you. I just think he's playing through some serious injury and may be limited in production the rest of the season. 

Hold: Leonard Fournette. I just don't see the Bills keeping him shelved come playoff time. He's got 2 call ups left during the regular season and then unlimited during the playoffs. We haven't seen the last of him.

4 hours ago, boyst said:

Same old premise, new week. ***** New England.

Buy: Diggs. I don't think he will blow up this week, but he quietly has 1k yards and I think next week is going to be even bigger. I'm buying now to get ahead of next week.

Sell: Davis. Highest price of the year. I want to believe his playoff, big game Gabe is starting but I want to get a return now.

Hold: the depth/role players (Gilliam, Morris, Harty, Sheffield, Shakir). I think they'll see some valuable time this week.  Also noticed that Knox isn't on the depth chart for the Bills.

What's your take?

I’ll do the Patriot version lol:

Buy : Baremore — he has been unstoppable the last 6 weeks been a 1 man wrecking crew. He is the Pats one and only hope to keep the game close.

Sell: Uche — very streaky and inconsistent I expect the Bills line will handle him.

Sell2: Zappe — the Bills rush is scary good and the Pats O line is in ruins with our RT being a 3rd stringer or maybe even someone off the dang street at this point.. starting LG out as well and Brown on a snap count at LT.. spells a run for your life day Zappe.

Hold: White — Rookie keeps improving every week expect him to make another play or two this week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Buy - "I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!".  Stock took a hit last week after fumbling caused a big selloff.  Fundamentals remain solid, so this is a STRONG buy.

Sell - Deonte "S"Harty.  I recommend selling your whole position in this stock.  It's a total dog, with bad fundamentals, and management with no clue how to turn it around. Take your lumps now, you'll thank me later.

Hold - Khalil "Tupac" Shakir.  Solid performer, consistent dividend, shows tremendous upside potential.  A good stock to have in your portfolio.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Buy - "I'm Rick" James Cook ",BIATCH!".  Stock took a hit last week after fumbling caused a big selloff.  Fundamentals remain solid, so this is a STRONG buy.

Sell - Deonte "S"Harty.  I recommend selling your whole position in this stock.  It's a total dog, with bad fundamentals, and management with no clue how to turn it around. Take your lumps now, you'll thank me later.

Hold - Khalil "Tupac" Shakir.  Solid performer, consistent dividend, shows tremendous upside potential.  A good stock to have in your portfolio.

Lol! Nice touch Freddie. Buffalo born. rick james cocaine GIF

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

I’ll do the Patriot version lol:

Buy : Baremore — he has been unstoppable the last 6 weeks been a 1 man wrecking crew. He is the Pats one and only hope to keep the game close.

Sell: Uche — very streaky and inconsistent I expect the Bills line will handle him.

Sell2: Zappe — the Bills rush is scary good and the Pats O line is in ruins with our RT being a 3rd stringer or maybe even someone off the dang street at this point.. starting LG out as well and Brown on a snap count at LT.. spells a run for your life day Zappe.

Hold: White — Rookie keeps improving every week expect him to make another play or two this week.

You technically don't even have to do the Patriots. There was a time someone said some actor, I think someone said Dolly Parton this year, it can literally be for any ream or any unit, etc. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.