party of law and order?

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

love the part of the story where it talked of having a house built in a region where homes go in the 2M range.

Can't even get beach front property in that area for under 500K.  

I almost feel bad. It's got to be lonely when the internet is off, and they have to look in the mirror and all those lies are not reality.

Bs I just played golf with a banker with a second home in the area. I think he knows more than you. Search colares real estate

He’s friends with a builder and an architect and several realtors one of whom is my sister in law

hereit is significantly cheaper to develop your own land than buy. Labor is cheap. 

https://vogue-homes.com/images/brochuras/projetos/MGC720_Brochura_WEB_FEV21-02.pdf

Besides I can go high as.possible w mortgages at 4.5percent. I’ll make money on the loan. More money to invest. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Disagree 1

https://www.idealista.pt/en/imovel/31064968/

I never said on the beach.  I said near the beach-walking distance.  besides that I suspect my s in law will forgo her fee and negotiate 5% at least off the list.  possibly 25%.  you've never been here, have you?  corruption is rampant here.  some euros will buy off the council.  re interest rates, did I mention my b in law is a high ranking exec from the biggest bank in Portugal.  He can write up whatever he wants.  it won't be average.  for example he can give me a commercial loan with expectations we can build apts.  Porto is cheaper and nearby.  A lovely drive along the beach to colares.  God you're dumb.  F'ing w the wrong guy.  Elites help elites.  Money buys money.

Rustic land located at the highest peak of Penedo, overlooking the Serra de Sintra and with sea views and Praia das Maças. With an area of 11,640 square meters. There is the possibility of constructing a building for agricultural and livestock support with approximately 250 square meters or an agro-tourism project, subject to consultation and approval by the Sintra City Council.

So you're getting into farming or something. 

and on less than 3 acres.

but good for you. Leave the country you hate. for a country you seem to enjoy. 

even though it has things like a low corporate tax rate and a 10-week abortion limit, that you would call fascist over here.

No, never been to that place. 

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Rustic land located at the highest peak of Penedo, overlooking the Serra de Sintra and with sea views and Praia das Maças. With an area of 11,640 square meters. There is the possibility of constructing a building for agricultural and livestock support with approximately 250 square meters or an agro-tourism project, subject to consultation and approval by the Sintra City Council.

So you're getting into farming or something. 

and on less than 3 acres.

but good for you. Leave the country you hate. for a country you seem to enjoy. 

even though it has things like a low corporate tax rate and a 10-week abortion limit, that you would call fascist over here.

No, never been to that place. 

Also in the listing:

Land Type:

Unbuildable

Classic!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

bribes. dynamite.ever been to a coal mine?

You sound like one of them dirty money using, cheap labor, destroying the environment, greece some palm,dirty officiall, republicans you hate so much 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

You sound like one of them dirty money using, cheap labor, destroying the environment, greece some palm,dirty officiall, republicans you hate so much 

i'm not gonna change a culture of 3 generations.  When  in Rome....grease.  It's part of the cost of the land.  Thank God it's relatively uncommon in the US now.  The pols here take 30% of kitchen workers pay under the table, before tax.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

Yes. As a non-elite, working in one was the only job I could get. 

cool.fellow hillbilly.  Seen lots your kind.  black lung sucks.come for miles to see me.  the best. elite.  even had a hatfield regular q month pt.  the owners do real well even if the co fails. some r friends.  just don't take any profit dividends or stock as payment.  met or anthracite?

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

cool.fellow hillbilly.  Seen lots your kind.  black lung sucks.come for miles to see me.  the best. elite.  even had a hatfield regular q month pt.  the owners do real well even if the co fails. some r friends.  just don't take any profit dividends or stock as payment.  met or anthracite?

Did you run out of anxiety meds on your euro adventure? Your babbling seems especially disjointed. All my best. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 months later...