OT - Fried bologna sandwiches

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this would be a good spot for a commercial:

Uses of Zocor

ZOCOR is a prescription drug that is indicated as an addition to diet for many patients with high cholesterol when diet and exercise are inadequate. For patients with coronary heart disease (CHD) and high cholesterol, ZOCOR is indicated as an addition to diet to reduce the risk of death by reducing coronary death; to reduce the risk of heart attack; to reduce the risk for undergoing cardiac procedures (coronary artery bypass grafting and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty); and to reduce the risk of stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA).

:)

I thought this would be a good spot for a commercial:

Uses of Zocor

ZOCOR is a prescription drug that is indicated as an addition to diet for many patients with high cholesterol when diet and exercise are inadequate. For patients with coronary heart disease (CHD) and high cholesterol, ZOCOR is indicated as an addition to diet to reduce the risk of death by reducing coronary death; to reduce the risk of heart attack; to reduce the risk for undergoing cardiac procedures (coronary artery bypass grafting and percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty); and to reduce the risk of stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA).

:P

354405[/snapback]

:)

Lipitor is better.

Thanks all. Now that I know how the real ones are made, I'm going to experiment with a healthier version. If it works and it doesn't compromise flavor, I'll post it after this weekend.

Thanks all. Now that I know how the real ones are made, I'm going to experiment with a healthier version. If it works and it doesn't compromise flavor, I'll post it after this weekend.

354441[/snapback]

don't do it...anything that is a "healthier version" is doomed. Fry it in butter...barbeque indeed...would you barbeque a pierogi? :P:)

don't do it...anything that is a "healthier version" is doomed.  Fry it in butter...barbeque indeed...would you barbeque a pierogi? :P  :)

354444[/snapback]

You should your tongue pulled from your head for even voicing such an idea. Pierogi is sacred.

After I take my Zocor :P .....

I take 1/4 LB of Boars Head Garlic Bologna thinly sliced and fry it in a pan with a little butter. When they're all slightly charred, I stack them on top of each other and then I put a thick piece of Jalapeno cheese on it, then wait till it slowly melts down the side of the stacked bologna. Then I put it on a Kaufmanns or Pepperidge Farms toasted bun. On my plate and on the table I have some side items, maybe potato salad, Banana rings, some Tabasco sauce, some Webbers and some ketchup. Oh, some chips too.

Plus a Beer chaser :)

OK - at the risk of revealing a total lack of WNY culture and even though I lived there for 8 years, I have to admit that I've never tried a fried bologna sandwich. I did, however, love bologna as a kid so I'm sure I would like this unique culinary delight.

So, my fellow wallers, please describe to me (in detail) how I should prepare a fried bologna sandwich.

354288[/snapback]

At the G&R Tavern in Waldo, Ohio, home of the world famous fried baloney sandwich, a slice about an inch thick is fried in a little butter on a grill, then put on a soft bun with a slice of onion and slices of pickle. Mustard finishes it off for me.

You guys will probably disown me, but I'm also going to experiment with turkey bologna. It should be a fun weekend trying all these different ways.  :)

354547[/snapback]

OMG. stop posting now....any more of this and I'll have to pluck out my eyes.

You guys will probably disown me, but I'm also going to experiment with turkey bologna. It should be a fun weekend trying all these different ways.  :)

354547[/snapback]

Why bother if you aren't willing to go for the gusto the first time? Switch to the turkey bologna AFTER you've had the real deal!

PTR

After I take my Zocor  :P .....

I take 1/4 LB of Boars Head Garlic Bologna thinly sliced and fry it in a pan with a little butter. When they're all slightly charred, I stack them on top of each other and then I put a thick piece of Jalapeno cheese on it, then wait till it slowly melts down the side of the stacked bologna. Then I put it on a Kaufmanns or Pepperidge Farms toasted bun. On my plate and on the table I have some side items, maybe potato salad, Banana rings, some Tabasco sauce, some Webbers and some ketchup. Oh, some chips too.

Plus a Beer chaser :)

354447[/snapback]

Tabasco sauce? Fag.