Lose to win?

Niagara Dude

If they lose to KC, just mail it in, you aren’t getting in the playoffs, it’s also proof you can’t  beat the best (in their own version of a down year)so just plan for the draft.  That said, regardless of what makes sense, they will play to win for the rest of the year and put themselves 2 or 3 draft slots away from the guy they really want/need for the 50th time.  Or even better, trade the slot that takes potentially the GOAT at their respective positions for the 3rd time in 7 years.

25 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Home

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

AFC West TBD

Away

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North TBD

NFC North TBD

Seattle Seahawks

Here is your Buffalo Bills 2024 schedule.

So, the difference between a 1st place schedule and 2nd (if everything stays the same as of now) would be:

Instead of the Chiefs coming to Buffalo, it would be Denver

Instead of going to Baltimore next year we would go to Pittsburgh

Instead of going back to Philadelphia next year we would go to Dallas 

Not sure it's that much better/easier a road.

28 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Home

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tennessee Titans

Arizona Cardinals

San Francisco 49ers

AFC West TBD

Away

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North TBD

NFC North TBD

Seattle Seahawks

Here is your Buffalo Bills 2024 schedule.

Those AFC South games have no feel. Just my opinion, it's the most "blah" division in football.

Regarding the original post....never, ever root for losses. The NFL draft is an inexact science where ALL 32 teams pretty much botch most of their picks, and hit on a few. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

So, the difference between a 1st place schedule and 2nd (if everything stays the same as of now) would be:

Agree. We will have to wait and see how the rest of the season plays out. Right now, it's looking very good that we get the 2nd place schedule. I don't see the Jets or Pats catching us and I doubt we catch the Fins unfortunately.

• Agree 1

I want this coach fired as much as anyone but I want ti make the playoffs. Maybe it’s because I already know we are t making it that makes this easy for me. The season is over. It’s like asking about something that just isn’t even a possibility so if you tell me they can get in…I want it. I just know with this defense we have no shot against KC

5 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

NFC north not the NFC east. So Miami wins division next year they get chiefs, ravens and lions. Bills likely get broncos, Steelers and Vikings? To me looking wayyyy ahead that’s pretty significant. Of course will see after free agency, draft and always who’s injured. Sure wish the bills had the bengals now  on schedule compared to when they played 

1 hour ago, BillsFooteball said:

NFC north not the NFC east. So Miami wins division next year they get chiefs, ravens and lions. Bills likely get broncos, Steelers and Vikings? To me looking wayyyy ahead that’s pretty significant. Of course will see after free agency, draft and always who’s injured. Sure wish the bills had the bengals now  on schedule compared to when they played 

Good catch, thank you!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.