Missing Person's Report: Bills Edition

Special K

5 hours ago, BBFL said:

Von Miller. 

And not to joke about a serious issue but forget the Milk carton. He should be on those grocery store billboards of missing people who are there for years. 

Should we send out a silver alert to all iPhone and android devices?

11 hours ago, Special K said:

Von Miller:

I know he is coming off a serious injury, but he has played multiple games without as much as a whisper. He gave the Bills a strong first 10 games last year before the injury, but I can't remember a faster fall from elite to non-factor than this.

I spotted Von Miller late in the game and decided to watch his rep, I couldn't believe what I saw:

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, clayboy54 said:

I want to add, “honest officiating.” Since the inclusion of legalized gambling on NFL games, there’s no way you can convince me that it isn’t affecting outcomes. Additionally, on field officiating is clearly being influenced by higher agendas, such as marketing and TV revenue.

I understand that the NFL is a big business. It is still a “sport” and should be determined by the players on the field and not by the money-changers.

More tinfoil needed in Aisle 6.  More tinfoil ASAP. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.