Can we have a conversation about Diggs?

HappyDays

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Talk yo ***** son!

Just now, Beast said:

He deserves to talk ***** to this guys for sure. They weren’t exactly nice to him.

Ever since the preseason game at Carolina I've watched him on the sidelines. I think something changed midseason with him where he was just done and he quit on the team. There was a switch some time in week 10-11 that just showed he was "off."

A million monkeys on a type writer and 1 can guess something right and back it up with some thinking. In this case the monkey was some bearded suntanned chub who found his Internet browser one day.

I'm not impressed. 

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

Talk yo ***** son!

Just now, Beast said:

He deserves to talk ***** to this guys for sure. They weren’t exactly nice to him.

Yeah, I mean, if they hurled personal insults at someone - they've definitely got it coming even more.

I've been taking my medicine and liking it today and I never got personal with anyone.

14 hours ago, boyst said:

Ever since the preseason game at Carolina I've watched him on the sidelines. I think something changed midseason with him where he was just done and he quit on the team. There was a switch some time in week 10-11 that just showed he was "off."

A million monkeys on a type writer and 1 can guess something right and back it up with some thinking. In this case the monkey was some bearded suntanned chub who found his Internet browser one day.

I'm not impressed. 

I'm not here to impress you. You talked your **** and got put in your place. Thanks for coming now buh bye

23 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

I'm not here to impress you. You talked your **** and got put in your place. Thanks for coming now buh bye

How TF did I get put in my place grandpa?

It's the Internet lol

Put in my place implies a few things that just ain't happening:

1) me caring

2) your opinion meaning more than a few buttons in a keyboard

3) the weather on Tuesday in rural Thailand

D) actually being more than words because sticks and stones

V) you thinking the last word matters or will get anywhere with me

VI) Rocky Balboa was actually rocky vi.

7) 6 is afraid of it

9) who can type the most words.