Enemy within

On the radio, I heard some lib idiots making fun of the government talking about plots on school food. I'd like to see if they apologize now.

I hope stuff like this gets the libs to thinking about how we are in the middle of a world wide war against an enemy that has no morals and are lower than animals.

That might be too much to hope for. Ding..." My Hot Pockets ® are done!"

Who has time to worry about this when one or two of the free Korans we're handing out in Cuba may have been mishandled????

353724[/snapback]

Yup, I bet they were registered republicans before all that evil Koran business turned them into terrorists.

I wonder what C.A.R.E. (or American Hamas) was to say about this?

They are probably to busy worring about tv shows that have a Muslim Terrorist in it.

Yeah, that's more important.

353897[/snapback]

It's C.A.I.R. but, yeah, they're more worried about Jack Bauer fighting Islamic terrorists on FOX than anyone fighting the real terrorists in America.

Who has time to worry about this when one or two of the free Korans we're handing out in Cuba may have been mishandled????

353724[/snapback]

Mishandling the Koran is a serious problem. If they can mishandle the Koran, they may even mishandle Hotpockets® :w00t:

It's C.A.I.R. but, yeah, they're more worried about Jack Bauer fighting Islamic terrorists on FOX than anyone fighting the real terrorists in America.

353899[/snapback]

My bad.

This should issue a statement about this guy too:

BI agents arrested Shah in the New York area over the weekend. He is scheduled to appear before a federal magistrate Tuesday in Manhattan.

An FBI spokeswoman said agents arrested the 50-year-old Sabir Saturday morning near Boca Raton, Florida, where he lives. He also is to appear before a magistrate Tuesday in Fort Pierce, Florida.

The case originated and is being handled in the Southern District of New York and led to Sabir in Florida, said FBI spokesman Matt Bertrand.

"Shah and Sabir engaged in multiple meetings and conversations with a confidential source as well as an FBI special agent, who was acting in an undercover capacity and posing as an al Qaeda operative and recruiter," the statement said.

During one meeting with the undercover agent, Shah allegedly showed "how he had fashioned his prayer beads into a weapon which could be used to strangle a person," according to the statement.