Did anybody go see Judas Priest last night

My son went to see JP last night, but I didn't get a chance to talk to him about the show.  It's funny, he's 20 and goes to see bands that were popular when I was his age.  Last year he saw Deep Purple at the Erie County Fair

353518[/snapback]

Mostly because today's mainstream music sucks royal ass.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about the same Bruce Dickinson that got Blue Oyster Cult wearing gold plated diapers?

353515[/snapback]

I'm standing here, staring at legend Bruce Dickinson, and all I have to say is if he wants more cowbell.

We should probably give him more cowbell!

:w00t:

there are only about 5 bands I would see live...Tragically Hip, U2, Foo Fighters, Willie Nelson, and James Brown

353560[/snapback]

Did you see Willie performing with Jessica Simpson at that USO thing they did in Germany? He sounded horrible and looked very uncomfortable. (Not sure if that was his age or being that close to Jessica) :w00t::w00t:

Did you see Willie performing with Jessica Simpson at that USO thing they did in Germany? He sounded horrible and looked very uncomfortable. (Not sure if that was his age or being that close to Jessica)  :w00t:  :w00t:

353566[/snapback]

no I did not, may go see him at the Erie County Fair this summer, he is getting old, looking forward to seeing how he pulls off uncle Jessie in the Dukes of Hazzard...and well seeing JS in her Daisy Dukes too

Mostly because today's mainstream music sucks royal ass.

353540[/snapback]

Very true. I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to music on the radio. Maybe late 90's. However, there is a ton of great music being made these days if you search it out. That's probably too much to ask of the hot pockets generation though.

Very true.  I honestly can't remember the last time I listened to music on the radio.  Maybe late 90's.  However, there is a ton of great music being made these days if you search it out.  That's probably too much to ask of the hot pockets generation though.

353667[/snapback]

I asked for recommendations yesterday and got a grand total of three from one poster.

It must not be all that great, or one would think I'd get a whole boatload of them.

Good man.

I have made the argument that "rock" as a musical form, died in or around 1993.

353586[/snapback]

There's still some good rock being put out there. So I think it's on life support, but not dead yet.

There's still some good rock being put out there.  So I think it's on life support, but not dead yet.

353670[/snapback]

Its still out there. trust me I witnessed it last night.

I know of some very homophobic dudes who have and still listen to Maiden. I think it's funny that they're selectively chosen to hate some and not others! :w00t:

These people also believe that "Queen" is just a band's name not a lifestyle which they live.