Did anybody go see Judas Priest last night

I know of some very homophobic dudes who have and still listen to Maiden.  I think it's funny that they're selectively chosen to hate some and not others!  :w00t:

These people also believe that "Queen" is just a band's name not a lifestyle which they live.

353817[/snapback]

I must be out of the loop. Is there a gay guy in Iron Maiden?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Govt Mule/  aka Warren Haynes

353856[/snapback]

Love the Norva. One of the best places ever to see a show. Gov't. Mule I'm not a huge fan of, but to each their own. I'd love to have one of those season passes to the Norva that they offer. Imagine the music you could see in a year. It'd be awesome.

Love the Norva.  One of the best places ever to see a show.  Gov't. Mule I'm not a huge fan of, but to each their own.  I'd love to have one of those season passes to the Norva that they offer.  Imagine the music you could see in a year.  It'd be awesome.

353884[/snapback]

The Norva is the best thing to happen to this place since the the tunnel.

I know of some very homophobic dudes who have and still listen to Maiden.  I think it's funny that they're selectively chosen to hate some and not others!  :w00t:

These people also believe that "Queen" is just a band's name not a lifestyle which they live.

353817[/snapback]

Maiden? Who's gay in Iron Maiden?

Maiden?  Who's gay in Iron Maiden?

353916[/snapback]

They mean Judas Priest(which I'm sure you know). I remember finding out back in 86. I remember we all said no way. After that, seeing him in videos and pictures, we all couldn't beleive we never figured it out. Especially with Police Acadamy and the Blue Oyster Bar. I could care less that he is gay.

They mean Judas Priest(which I'm sure you know). I remember finding out back in 86. I remember we all said no way. After that, seeing him in videos and pictures, we all couldn't beleive we never figured it out. Especially with Police Acadamy and the Blue Oyster Bar. I could care less that he is gay.

353924[/snapback]

Doesn't matter to me - dude is an amazing lead singer and I've never seen another performer control a crowd as easily.

Doesn't matter to me - dude is an amazing lead singer and I've never seen another performer control a crowd as easily.

353928[/snapback]

Never seen Ozzy huh? That guy can control a crowd.

James from Metallica can really control a crowd as well. Gene Simmons as well. All three of those guys are top notch.

Never seen Ozzy huh?  That guy can control a crowd.

James from Metallica can really control a crowd as well.  Gene Simmons as well.  All three of those guys are top notch.

354123[/snapback]

Ozzy? Please. Ozzy jumped the shark live before you left grade school. All he does now is scream "Let me see your fuggin' hands" over and over again. The only reason to even go to the show is to watch Zakk Wylde work his Les Paul into a frenzy.

Hetfield doesn't even control his own band and isn't in the same class as Halford. Metallikorn sucks.

Simmons isn't even a lead singer on a third of his band's songs.

Ozzy?  Please. Ozzy jumped the shark live before you left grade school.  All he does now is scream "Let me see your fuggin' hands" over and over again.  The only reason to even go to the show is to watch Zakk Wylde work his Les Paul into a frenzy.

Hetfield doesn't even control his own band and isn't in the same class as Halford.  Metallikorn sucks. 

Simmons isn't even a lead singer on a third of his band's songs.

354134[/snapback]

I don't agree on any count there. I've seen every band I just mentioned and I didn't find Halford to be as impressive as the ones I mentioned.

the tunnel?

damn, what happened to the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: icon?  tunnels suxx0rz

the norva kicks ass tho

353892[/snapback]

:w00t::doh: I guess I should have specified the M&M tunnel. If you were around before it was opened then you know what I mean.

the tunnel?

damn, what happened to the :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: icon?  tunnels suxx0rz

the norva kicks ass tho

353892[/snapback]

The alternative to the HRBT, Downtown, Midtown, or Monitor-Merrimac tunnels is a ferry.

By comparison, the tunnels ain't so bad.

I don't agree on any count there.  I've seen every band I just mentioned and I didn't find Halford to be as impressive as the ones I mentioned.

354141[/snapback]

I have to agree with Darin here. I have seen all of these bands live (except KISS) and Halford is better at controlling the audience than any you mentioned. Ozzy is OK, but not at the same level as Halford. Hetfield isn't even in the same league at controlling an audience.

I have to agree with Darin here. I have seen all of these bands live (except KISS) and Halford is better at controlling the audience than any you mentioned. Ozzy is OK, but not at the same level as Halford. Hetfield isn't even in the same league at controlling an audience.

354286[/snapback]

I guess it depends on the audience, because Hetfield was better than Halford and although I won't say he has been every time, I've seen OZZY control the crowd better than Rob too or at least when I saw Rob. He just wasn't that good that night for whatever reason.

OZZY with Sabbath behind him is just unbelieveable. Gonna see Sabbath again this summer and I can't wait.