New Coordinator, New Haircut, Old Josh

KingBoots8

6 hours ago, Steptide said:

I'm not 100% reeled back in yet. I still think the bills dug themselves a big hole. Win the next game going into the bye and then I'll be ready to buy back in. I'm excited for what Brady might be able to do, just gotta see it in more than one game 

It’s unfortunate the order of the next 2 games wasn’t the opposite.  It’s been said that after a team plays Philly, they’re all beat up, so would’ve been nice to play KC after they play them.  Still we have Philly n a shorter week, whatever difference that may make.

On 11/20/2023 at 1:31 AM, Dick_Cheney said:

It was refreshing seeing them get plays off with time still on the clock. None of the last second snap hoping everyone is on the same page nonsense that was happening for weeks. Extremely overdue. 

True.  It's tougher to do on the road but it's more important.  As a fan in the stands, it's tougher to yell full throat for 20 seconds than 5.  Getting to the line late let's the crowd know the snap is imminent and to get louder.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:46 AM, npeartisgod said:

Defense could NOT have been any more fired up! Awesome spectacle to see in person. 

Josh was better and not quite all the way back. But definitely improved. He needs someone to yell at him; Daboll did that. JA is not Tom Brady, an absolute student of the game. But, JA has talent aplenty. Just needs an ass kicking now and then.

Did anyone else catch JAs quote on the WGR postgame about not needing a change? And then I saw the replay when Josh was at a time out on the sideline, someone put a coat on him and he never looked at McDermott, who was two guys away. They never made eye contact, and after the time out Josh just dropped the coat and went back on the field. I really think it upset Josh to have Dorsey fired. As, I don’t think Josh feels Dorsey was the problem at all. .

Diggs’ damned brother got in his head methinks.

Brady gave the ball to so many different players, looked like what we need; keeping the opposing D on their toes and off kilter. 

If all the offensive players know that they will get some meaningful snaps, they should be more dialed in during practice.

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.