National media are starting to grind their collective axes

Thunderstruck

11 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know if I would go that far. As bad as it looked at times, if not for the Kincaid fumble I believe we would have punched it in the endzone there and gotten back within one score with plenty of time remaining. It took us way too long but I think our offense figured it out in the 4th quarter. The next time we play them I hope we stick with what was working.

I think the Bengals took their foot off the gas...I have the feeling that they can score practically at-will against us.  Still stunned by Taylor's decision to punt on 4th and 2 from our side of the field in the third quarter, but the game never felt close.  Just seems like a terrible matchup for us.  I don't feel that way about any other AFC team, except maybe Jaguars.    

On 11/9/2023 at 3:51 PM, mannc said:

I think the Bengals took their foot off the gas...I have the feeling that they can score practically at-will against us.  Still stunned by Taylor's decision to punt on 4th and 2 from our side of the field in the third quarter, but the game never felt close.  Just seems like a terrible matchup for us.  I don't feel that way about any other AFC team, except maybe Jaguars.    

lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.