Intentional Grounding??????

Einstein's Dog

There were more than 1 call in that game that was questionable to say the least but that one was ridiculous !! The roughing the passer was another how can a 300 lb guy just change his bodies momentum not to mention he was in the action of tackling him when he threw the ball .

I mean i gat how you have  to stop the Defensive guys from pile driving a QB into the ground makes total sense but that wasn't what happened on that play the refs are getting a little to pussified when it comes to them remembering what type of game they are in charge of .

13 minutes ago, T master said:

There were more than 1 call in that game that was questionable to say the least but that one was ridiculous !! The roughing the passer was another how can a 300 lb guy just change his bodies momentum not to mention he was in the action of tackling him when he threw the ball .

I mean i gat how you have  to stop the Defensive guys from pile driving a QB into the ground makes total sense but that wasn't what happened on that play the refs are getting a little to pussified when it comes to them remembering what type of game they are in charge of .

I think it’s more about the directives the refs are getting from the league, than the refs themselves. The competition committee could step in at any point and change the nonsense we’ve been seeing on the field, especially with regards to roughing the passer, but Goodell is on record as saying the calls won’t be modified, even as questionable penalties continue. He said something like he’d rather err on the side of caution than bring more physicality back. It’s gross, but as consumers there’s nothing we can do… unless we stop watching. 

4 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

He said something like he’d rather err on the side of caution than bring more physicality back.

It’s gross, but as consumers there’s nothing we can do… unless we stop watching. 

And that will never happen where those that watch the NFL would stop, some like myself have in the past but most of us that did were raised in a different generation . 

The NFL is all about making money so they are going to guard those like Elite QB's from injury from other players but are hypocritical about going away from turf fields in some instances which are proven to promote more injury . But that's todays NFL . 

GO BILLS !! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.