The one bright side to all of this...

BillsPride12

8 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

At least next year there's no way we will get put on all of these primetime games.

And yes I'm being 100% serious.  I hate all of these night games.  Not only am I miserable today but extremely tired too 🥱

I'd rather have them win, as I'm sure you would as well, but I'm with ya, these night games SUCK.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillMafia716ix said:

Josh Allen is one of the faces of the league.  They’re still going to have primetime games

Of course but not as many as this year.  They were still looked at as legitimate Super Bowl contenders going into this season.  That narrative will officially be dead by the time this season is over.  

7 minutes ago, henry jones said:

And we'll likely have a 3rd place schedule next year, which helps.  Providing we get key players back and make some serious upgrades.  I think this will be the last year we see Diggs in red, white & blue.

I think Diggs stays through 25. They don't have a replacement for him and his contract has far less cap issues in 26'. My dream draft this upcoming year is a WR round 1 even if they move up who they can place in the WR2 spot.

21 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

At least next year there's no way we will get put on all of these primetime games.

And yes I'm being 100% serious.  I hate all of these night games.  Not only am I miserable today but extremely tired too 🥱

Maybe the reason why you're miserable has nothing to do with the fact that it was a night game.  

One would think that had we won a well fought game that no one would be miserable.  

Just sayin'.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.