Officially out of the playoffs as of now

Coldfronts

2 hours ago, dgrochester55 said:

The harsh reality is that Buffalo was one pass interference non call away from being 1-4 in what was supposed to be the easy part of the schedule.  That is much more than a wake up call or slump. 

If you break down the remaining schedules you see this

Tier 1 Buffalo might be the favorite-Broncos, Patriots.   Even in those cases, Denver is playing better and New England already beat us

Tier 2 Buffalo might beat them if they play well- Jets, Chargers

Tier 3 Out of our League-Chiefs, Eagles, Cowboys, Dolphins

Best case scenario to me is four more wins.  Worst case is one more.    The defense is depleted.  The offense under Dorsey has been figured out by the rest of the league and the morale is shot.   This is a drought era team with a good QB.

Dolphins are not out of bills league. Bills dominated them. The difference is Miami has beat the teams they should beat, bills have not 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, peterpan said:

No it’s not unfortunately.

what do we save by ditching Von?  Poor guy is terrible out there, he should pull himself out.

You save negative money.....he is staying.        And long term that is probably fine, he s still just 11 months out from an ACL, he is not back to where he needs to be.

3 hours ago, Coldfronts said:

Von is a stand-up guy and a Hall of Famer I keep on waiting for him to retire and save the bills some dollars

Let's see how that "stand-up" status attacks up to money.  Lots of money.  

3 hours ago, Coldfronts said:

Von is a stand-up guy and a Hall of Famer I keep on waiting for him to retire and save the bills some dollars

Let's see how that "stand-up" status attacks up to money.  

BTW, the entire AFCN would be in the playoffs if they started now.  

Edited by PBF81

1. Technically, tie-breakers do not apply until the season is over.

2. Even so, the Jets will lose tonight, so the Bills will be in eighth place in the AFC, not ninth.

3. The Bills still control their own destiny for the AFC East title.

4. I expect the Bills to rebound next week vs. Denver. We are playing at home and are 4-0 in Orchard Park. Undefeated!

5. Remember: we were 7-6 and 6-4 at points in 2021, arguably our best year with Josh. We would have won the SB that year if not for 13 seconds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.