4.9% GDP Growth

14 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The Fed's primary concern is the well-being of its member banks and the system is a free money racket for the banks.  Us Peons are required to devote time and effort to produce something of value in exchange for money or wages while the banks receive money from Heaven.  Like magic!  The dual mandates are purely a public relations hustle.  Its the world's most profitable crony capitalism racket.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

when my folks bought their first house in 1984, they had a 18% interest rate on their mortgage. go off, king.

To fix the insane inflation created by Carters economic inflation levels over 10%

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/u-s-inflation-rate-history-by-year-and-forecast-3306093

it's about to get ugly, Fed knows it. its why they know they will be cutting rates so much.  its just interesting how they are marketing it as "soon stuff will get cheaper".  

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Only someone who lives in their parents basement would believe that the economy is booming.....but go off king.

I have already said this but im as middle class as it gets. Own a home in Essex county, Ma, work for a hospital based in Boston. 17 yo and 15 yo kids, about to pay for college. not over leveraged but have a mortgage and one car note, so some debt. volunteered for some boards here in town (little league, community house) and try to make a point to help the greater good.

I'm 51. But yeah, mom's basement.

1 minute ago, Thurmal34 said:

I have already said this but im as middle class as it gets. Own a home in Essex county, Ma, work for a hospital based in Boston. 17 yo and 15 yo kids, about to pay for college. not over leveraged but have a mortgage and one car note, so some debt. volunteered for some boards here in town (little league, community house) and try to make a point to help the greater good.

I'm 51. But yeah, mom's basement.

So how's the economy booming? Based on what exactly? Go shopping lately? You seem to be too old to be this naive.