Snap Counts-Week 8

BuffaloBillyG

10 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Epenesa at 38 percent is absurd. Are they even going to try to re-sign him. What a waste. 

Not really...they rotate their D-Line pretty regularly.  He is a backup, so he is getting less snaps.  He actually had 31%, Ford had 38% of snaps. AJE has been fairly productive since the start of 2022 tho...he has 11.5 sacks in that timeframe.

I question if people on this board actually forget about games the minute a new one starts because I am not sure how you can be complaining about a guy playing part time with 11.5 sacks, a bunch of pass bat downs and an INT returned for a TD in part time duty.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/27/2023 at 10:22 AM, Mango said:

One thing flying under the radar are Diggs snaps. He is normally in on about 85% and not crazy for him to get down under 80%. 99% is a big jump.

Diggs seems to control when he is on field pulling himself out when he needs a break but I think that is because he is double covered a lot.

He also is not used on pass blocking to reduce wear on him.

In game against Bucs plan was to distribute it more and it worked well so he did not need to go out so much.

On 10/27/2023 at 9:46 AM, BuffaloBillyG said:

I'm actually wondering if the Bills end up circling back and reschedule a visit with Leonard Fournette if Harris isn't coming back soon. We need that guy to pick up the tough 1-2 yards and goal line work. And with Allen having a bad shoulder it shouldn't be him for the time being. 

Captain Foresight you are correct.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/27/2023 at 10:24 AM, boyst said:

dorian williams not one snap. i'm ok with this.

What he did show when he got his chance was nice speed, poor tackling, and over running plays or making nimerous poor decisions. Erratic was the single word that comes to mind. Quite an athlete but very raw....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.