jackson verdict today??

There's no way that he will be convicted. The man is mentaly ill and needs that type of help. Do I belive that he did something with kids...yeah, I do. Would I send mine or any other kid to his house for a sleep over, hell no! My take is this guy is about 13 years old (in his head) and he doesn't think that he has done anything wrong. I'm shocked that he hasn't killed himself yet.

Jeff

There's no way that he will be convicted. The man is mentaly ill and needs that type of help. Do I belive that he did something with kids...yeah, I do. Would I send mine or any other kid to his house for a sleep over, hell no! My take is this guy is about 13 years old (in his head) and he doesn't think that he has done anything wrong. I'm shocked that he hasn't killed himself yet.

Jeff

352058[/snapback]

Maybe there is still hope.

Jeff

352058[/snapback]

Wait for the verdict. He might. WEE HEE!! :lol:

I'm surprised nobody has commented on his various physical ailments and the psychological connection. It's interesting how every time there's tension (including the pending deliberations) in the courtroom, Jackson suddenly requires a trip to the hospital.

Me being an armchair psychologist:

I'll bet that this is an indication of guilt.

He has surgically transformed himself into an androgynous being who deliberately makes his voice sound more feminine. I believe it's his way of averting suspicion by seeming more vulnerable and less threatening to his victims and other adults. In his woman-child persona he hopes not to be seen as a 46-year-old-male predator.

I believe his periodic ailments are another way he attempts to gain sympathy. It's a practice that has been perfected for years by his almost as wierd gal pals, Liza Minelli and Elizabeth Taylor.

Anyone with psychological background who could confirm this line of thinking?

Jacko the Wacko won't be able to ever be put into the prison system's general population. Watch for him to flee or kill himslef if the vedict comes back against him.

I'm surprised nobody has commented on his various physical ailments and the psychological connection. It's interesting how every time there's tension (including the pending deliberations) in the courtroom, Jackson suddenly requires a trip to the hospital.

He has surgically transformed himself into an androgynous being who deliberately makes his voice sound more feminine. I believe it's his way of averting suspicion by seeming more vulnerable and less threatening to his victims and other adults. In his woman-child persona he hopes not to be seen as a 46-year-old-male predator.

I believe his periodic ailments are another way he attempts to gain sympathy. It's a practice that has been perfected for years by his almost as wierd gal pals, Liza Minelli and Elizabeth Taylor.

352222[/snapback]

Hollywood would be better off at the bottom of the ocean.

Come on, San Andreas!!

:w00t:

Jacko the Wacko won't be able to ever be put into the prison system's general population. Watch for him to flee or kill himslef if the vedict comes back against him.

352226[/snapback]

if convicted he will probubly be sent to a prison hospital where he will sign autographs. :lol:

Q: What does Michael Jackson like to do in his free time?

A: He likes to blow Bubbles

My life will change not at all regardless of whether he goes to prison or stays free

just like how I didn't win or lose anything when OJ Simpson went free or Scott Petersen got the death penalty

352222[/snapback]

That is a distinct possibility. I only have a BA in Psych, so I am no expert.

I think it is more of Jackson "cracking" under the pressure. His parents were basically abusive, so Jackson is reverting to a "safe" time, when childhood is supposed to be a time of innocence.

IMHO, I believe Jackson believes he has done nothing wrong.

C'mon. Jackson is a fabulous entertainer, and has great monetary success. Even a craven agent would have noticed problems, if only to protect the cash stream, and taken steps to correct the problems whatever their root or cause.

Jackson is nobody's fool. I find it sad that such a tremendous entertainment talent has reached this state, but I think that it's his own doing and that he chose to reject good consul through the years.

Verdict?

What kind of room service are they getting?

353037[/snapback]

None. News reports today said they all brown-bagged it.

(Why the news seems to think that the jurors' lunches are important is beyond me. Why I was listening to the report...well, normally I wouldn't, but I was waiting for a traffic report.)

C'mon. Jackson is a fabulous entertainer, and has great monetary success. Even a craven agent would have noticed problems, if only to protect the cash stream, and taken steps to correct the problems whatever their root or cause.

Jackson is nobody's fool. I find it sad that such a tremendous entertainment talent has reached this state, but I think that it's his own doing and that he chose to reject good consul through the years.

353010[/snapback]

Read my other post s i c.

There is no cure.